Quick picks?

I am wondering, next month I want to play Mega Millions.

Is richard lustig wrong about not getting quick picks?

Someone gave me advice and told me maybe it's not my time to win the lottery if my numbers don't match, so if i don't win I'll  be like, maybe next time. I should also get one (three for online) tickets for online.

But what if i get a dud?

Tell me more about it here.

The only way to guarantee a win is play all 25 mega balls. At least the lottery helps you out there. QP or self-pick are all the same. One is not better than the other.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

Coin Toss says "One person's self pick is another person's QP".

Yes Nod

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg

Always play at least one 'quick-pick'. The reason being is that with a QP you will not be influence by your 'limitation or bias'. Most people play their birthday dates, family, car plate number, dream number, wedding anniversary, etc. With QP's it doesn't care about that so it might pick numbers that you never thought would come out. Just my opinion. 

Sometimes I get a MM qp on Tuesday and then REPLAY those specific numbers on Friday along with another QP.  I have actually hit a couple times doing that.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

Now that's an interesting idea!

A very interesting Mega Millions story happened six years ago in June 2014 ... on Friday the 13th in Michigan.

June 13, 2014 ... a 24-year-old Port Huron woman won a $66-million Mega Millions jackpot that night. She played five sets of numbers ... the first four sets were her own numbers and the last set was a 'quick pick' or 'easy pick' ... it was the quick pick set of numbers that won the jackpot ... her own four lines were worthless but the last line changed her life.

Port Huron Woman Wins $66 Million Mega Millions Jackpot from Michigan Lottery.

Kelsey Zachow will never forget the heart-pounding adrenaline rush she felt when she learned she had won a $66 million Mega Millions jackpot.

"I started playing the Lottery because of the chance to win millions. I always dreamed about winning and what I would do with the money, and now that dream is a reality," Zachow said.

Ironically, Zachow, of Port Huron, won her jackpot on what many consider the unluckiest of days: Friday the 13th.

Zachow walked into Sonny’s Mart, located at 12 Market Street in Mount Clemens and bought five Mega Millions plays on one ticket. The first four plays were her own numbers and the fifth set of numbers, an Easy Pick, matched the Mega Millions numbers drawn that evening to win the $66 million jackpot from the Michigan Lottery.

The 24-year-old didn’t know she was the big jackpot winner until 10 days after the drawing. She had accumulated several tickets in her purse and visited a Lottery retailer to scan them and see what she had won.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Sep 24, 2020, 2:58 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?