Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Unlucky-Kenny's avatar - Cigar B1.gif

Happy Lotto Day Everyone!

Go Win!

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg

Win GIFs | Tenor

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
In response to Coin Toss

Disapprove National "Anything" Day usually involves "FREE" giveaways of that "Anything"..!!

No Lottery Retailer has yet to offer me free Lottery tickets...

and , also , this is the first I've ever heard of such a day..!!..even as looong as I've been Stat$talkin..!!

It really sounds like Covid -19 Pandemic Propaganda, conjured up in the Boardrooms meetings of ... You know who..!! Smash

Another attemp at herding the masses of Widebeest Gamblers into the Lottery Crocodile infested ticket line..!! LOL

American Greed at its best...!!

-Stat$talker 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

Stat$talker;

History of National Lottery Day:

The day was founded by the Massachusetts State Lottery in 2018 with a purpose to provide consumers with a day of special promotions. The Massachusetts State Lottery was established on September 27, 1971, and ever since its first ticket was sold, it has been an essential source of help in the Commonwealth.

https://www.india.com/festivals-events/national-lottery-day-2020-history-significance-of-the-day-and-how-it-is-celebrated-4087932/

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg

Thanks for relevant background info, Coin

Online Lottery - Lottery Tickets Online, Lottery Results & Information -Online Jackpots-US lottery

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
In response to Coin Toss

As Chief Gillespie would say in "In the Heat of the Night".  .".uuhh huuuh,. I see..!!"Roll Eyes

Well,.. 47 yrs is quite awhile to finally be recognized and shown appreciation..wouldn't you say Bubba?

That would explain why I'm just now hearing of this DAY...Thumbs Up

and what's the rest of the States waitin on.?.. "National" means just THAT...unless of course Massachusetts is a nation...Wink

Bet they were soooo busy countin soo much lottery money, it took'em 47 yrs to look up.!! LOL

Care to Toss a Coin on it?...

-Stat$talker

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Sep 28, 2020, 4:31 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?