Which one will be next?

Unlucky-Kenny's avatar - Cigar B1.gif

I was sitting and thinking today - I wonder which one will hit next?

Then that even made me think further - I wonder what the great minds of LP think will hit next?

My state seems to be pretty biased - if anything is going to hit here it will be PB - WI has had 18 PB JP wins and 0 Mega Million JP wins.

Not sure why - I play MM every Tuesday and Friday like a good boy -

LOL

~

Regardless - not interested in which state - but just simply which jackpot do you think will be won next?

~

WI just had a lower tier PB JP win of 20 or so million - so I feel like I got no chance any time soon -

Sleep

I can't remember an instance where a state won a JP right after it previously won in the same state - anyone know of an example?

I think it will be MM within the $60-110 million range - that's just my dumb guess - I never get anything right.

LOL

sully16's avatar - sharan

I am hoping for Powerball tonight, and I mean me, lol

Will be happy with any amount.Hyper

In response to sully16

Powerball:  l mean the odds are a " lil better' if that even makes sense. For the past few draws, l have invested more in our State lottery than the Big 2. If l am the only winner, it's over. I hear the islands calling my name.. constantly.

In response to Unlucky-Kenny

You guys just had a major winner Kenny, l actually thought for awhile that it was you. I'm not usually wrong but l guess l messed up there until l realized you don't have the " Unlucky " for nothing in front of your name. How silly of me.

In response to sully16

Good luck!

I always thought if I was going to hit one of the big 2 it was when it was a lower amount -

WHICH WOULD BE FINE WITH ME!

Cool

In response to noise-gate

It aint for nothing - thats for sure.

Do not remind me!

Green laugh

If I won the big one - since we cant stay anonymous in WI - you would see the press release photo of me:

wearing a Lotto Post cooking apron from the online store and holding a cigar ready to be lit!

Cool

Good luck on your state games too!

To the Islands!!

Hubby has been chasing State Lottery, I can say for sure I am rooting for him. Hyper

Good luck to you as well, Cheers

In response to sully16

I was in MI not too long ago - picked up a couple of the Lotto 47 multi-draw tickets

Cool

Hopefully they hit before the draws run out soon.

LOL

Irresistible...

Seychelles Residency ProgramNot Trick Photography!

In response to sully16

.. and why not?

fred astaire dance GIF

SaraAnnRapp's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

Is that any way to treat Grandma's antique table and chairs? No NoEekNo Nod

In response to SaraAnnRapp

No it is not Sara, but l am willing to bet that the combined weight of Fred & Ginger did not exceed 230 lbs. Antique furniture holds up pretty well, plus " They don't make them like they used too anymore."

Think  1948 Chevy Fleetmaster.Big Smile

music*'s avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

Take another look at the table. It looks like a container made with metal. 

The original might have failed in a test. Poke

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Sep 20, 2020, 3:22 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?