Pattern

Hello everyone    I m almost sure that although lotto is  random   there is a pattern.  The problem is to find that pattern.  Does someone knows about a book which speaks about this issue ?

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
In response to tolcho

Have you tried doing an LP search on that? I'm sure there will be plenty of info about patterns.

Good  Luck!!!

Raven62's avatar - binary
In response to tolcho

Make a balanced odd and even numbers chart for your Lottery:

Pattern     Sample combination
6 odd and 0 even     3 - 7 - 19 - 21 - 33 - 41
5 odd and 1 even     5 - 9 - 13 - 23 - 31 - 42
4 odd and 2 even     1 - 4 - 11 - 28 - 39 - 45
3 odd and 3 even     6 - 9 - 18 - 23 - 31 - 42
2 odd and 4 even     9 - 10 - 22 - 24 - 33 - 40
1 odd and 5 even     3 - 6 - 22 - 28 - 36 - 46
0 odd and 6 even     2 - 4 - 12 - 20 - 30 - 42

The next question now is which of these odd-even patterns is the best to play in the lottery.

https://www.lotterycodex.com/how-to-win-the-lottery-mathematically/

hello, yes there are standards, but the problem is finding a reference or base or a north,
  to find these patterns in 80% of the draws
the central strip of the bell curve, shows that repetition is the secret of probability, in lotteries
  we have this = repetitions and absent from the last, and also in each position, major, minor and equal, then we have a reference to the last draw, even though he can repeat the whole case in an example 49/6, repeat the 6 numbers , it's just an example, you use the center as a reference
  or the two end of the bet

hello, about even and odd, you can use the start and end digits,
and also in the final type the filter of, low / high, odd / even
ex = starting and ending digit of 49/6
12 = odd / even, low, low
  27 = even / odd low / odd

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT
In response to tolcho

The Art of Computer Programming: Volume 2 has a chapter on PRNG algorithms and is one of the best gateways into the topic.

Nowadays a lot of lotteries use something called a hardware random number generator that gets randomness from ambient noise, vibrations, radiation, etc. and these are a big improvement on the old PRNG algorithms. I don't know of any good books on the topic of hardware RNGs, but the best way to learn about them would be to buy one (they are cheaper than TAoCP lol), experiment with it, and read the documentation that it comes with.

In response to tolcho

there is a pattern.

Actually, there are many patterns by which to strategize with and only one dedicated approach, to a said pattern, is required. this day and time, I refer to patterns as unavoidable 'handicaps' within the draw results. What you're inquiring about comes by way of keen observation, on a routine basis, and recording results for discovery. Most here call this tracking. While any approach-system you devise will still be a gamble, there really are low risk patterns to wager on, and win, but they also require patience. Books and audio can certainly lend themselves handy if one just doesn't understand 'how' to look for patterns but, the best way to learn is through personal observation. 

Hello   Thanks for your ansewer.   What is  LP ?  What does LP search mean ?   I live outside the US and my english is not the best one, so I don t understand what does LP search mean.  Can yoiu give me a clue ?

Thank you  Keep safe

Best

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1
In response to tolcho

LP means Lottery Post.

In response to tolcho

At the top of the page, you see the box that has "search" in it? Just type in what you are looking for and hit enter. Works just like google, but its lottery related. Thumbs Up

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
In response to tolcho

Look into Chaos Theory.  Yes patterns appear, but they don't last long, usually gone before you see them, when you do, you have to be quick to jump and it may already be too late.  When you're doing your research playing against game history that's when you tend to find the patterns, isn't hindsight wonderful?

BobP  Type

Pick3master3838's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
In response to Raven62

What if someone makes a program which analyzes 0-6?

Would a pattern emerge or would it show random fluctuations which couldn't be reliable? Anyone up for the job? Let's say pick a state and do 2019. 

Also, just like BobP mentioned, patterns always change.  Now building that into the program would be be a rather substantial request, just do your best without too much bias of your own. lol Only analytical data, not external theory. I want raw facts.

Wink

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif

That's why I use "Lotto Pro".. it has a summary sheet with the breakdown of all those particulars...

Along with "Probability Math" ... will tell you which one is coming..it gives you raw analytical future facts...but uses any Statistical history to point out what's predictively most probable..based on current conditions....it may mirror current trends or it may not..

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
In response to tolcho

Certain patterns do show up in the supposed randomness, and a lot of that is due to the nature of randomness itself. 

Example: on January 4, 2005, the number 104 had won in Virginia five times: Tue. 01/28/1992, Tue. 01/20/1998, Thu. 03/05/1998 (day), Tue. 03/02/2004, and Sat. 10/02/2004 (day). Three of those were Tuesday night drawings, and three of those were days on which the day of the month, when added until reaching a single number, was 2. Four of them were between January and March.

Therefore, I guessed that 104 would win on the night of either January 11, 2005 or March 29, 2005, both of which were Tuesdays that add up the day of their month to 2 (2+9=11, 1+1=2). 

104 did in fact win the night of Tuesday, March 29, 2005 ... and I forgot to buy a ticket. 

Since then, though, 104 has won on Tuesdays and on days of the month adding up to 2, but never in that combination.

In response to tolcho

Everyone tracks when digits hit. But does anyone keep an eye on the skips? You should. Sometimes you will see digits hitting a lot after 2 skips for a week or two, then they may start hitting after 3 skips for the next couple weeks for example.

Sometimes the digits may be repeating 2, 3, 4 days in a row, sometimes they may not repeat at all. I like to track root sums. Look for high or low streaks and even-odd streaks. But every state can be different. It all depends on where you play. Basically, you just have to put the time in to study your state and learn it's tendencies.

Good  Luck!!! 

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Sep 24, 2020, 2:58 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?