A Tiger tried to eat me. I need numbers please. It was so real 😲🤷

Verberry's avatar - batman38

I had a dream last night a Tiger kept trying to eat my right hand I wasbtrying to get help from my husband and he wouldn't stop laughing at the level of my fear. Everywhere I moved the Tiger would follow. I kept trying to get him away from me.  My husband woke me up asking was I ok? I was so mad at him hell no I'm not ok.... You let that Tiger try to eat me and you thought it was a funny prank.
He was so lost telling me I was fighting in my sleep that is why he woke me up. I'm said yeah because THE TIGER WAS TRYING TO EAT ME and I went back to sleep

Thank you in advance for any input. Oh and No I didn't watch the Carol Baskin movie.

gsWinner's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
In response to Verberry

Play your birthday and age

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

I always heard it was bad luck to gamble money after a bad dream, but in some cultures tigers are lucky. In the Chinese calendar, the year of the tiger will begin Feb 1, 2022. A curious thing about tigers is that despite their size they have a relatively short lifespan, only about 20 years in the wild. (Mammal lifespan generally correlates to size.) Maybe you'll find some lucky numbers in these dumb trivia facts, LOL.

Sorry about the nightmare, but good luck to you.

1977's avatar - flower2
In response to Verberry

From the success dream book...Tiger***to dream of one denotes a misunderstanding,which lead to a fight. 563

1977's avatar - flower2

Tiger Cat***to dream of one,denotes a deadly  enemy 534"***

Verberry's avatar - batman38

Thank y'all for the input 😁

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Sep 20, 2020, 12:10 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?