All States -- TRIPLES

Hi! Happy playing to all. I had a thought this morning, I look through the Pick 3 and Pick 4 states daily and I didn't see anything dedicated to Triples and Quads unless I overlooked it. So, I was considering starting a thread in a few days in the 3 and 4 for all states predictions of triples and quads. If you come across a potential trip/quad for a state you rundown it could go there. Many people do not have a lot of money to play tons of numbers and this way we could share the wealth across the board. Thoughts? 

Do any of our great sources that share their numbers daily see a trip coming in any state??

FLACASH3LADY's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg

I think one is getting ready to hit FL. 888 for wishful thinking!!!!!

AWESOME! Thank you for the input. Watching FL for the 888!

Im hoping for a trip in Missouri even though they jus had one.

In response to JLEMS

I'm thinking 000 555 888 999 for Mi Embarassed

I hope so! I am praying for a win today on the MI trips, maybe even a quad! I have been waiting on the 000 555 888 999 and especially the 444 to show its beautiful face

Illinois is over due

In response to JLEMS

Lol yes..now quads I'd have to say the greatest hints have been 9999/4444 8888/3333 but of course these would be too much like right that MI pull one of those first. I'm passing on the playing midday draw today but Goodluck and best Wishes to you on both draws Party

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Nov 28, 2020, 7:44 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?