Wisconsin % All or Nothing %

Unlucky-Kenny's avatar - Cigar B1.gif

For the state of Wisconsin this game is not the best cost to odds to payout ratio - 

$2 for 1 ticket - 1:705,432 odds to win only $100,000.

Texas has AoN with 3 draws a day, $250,000 jackpot - but odds are 1 in 2,704,156.

So what's better or worse?

However - I do enjoy playing it - however flawed I may be.

And this game has paid out well for me in the smaller prizes - $40 prize has not been too hard to achieve.

Slightly better odds to win $500 over SuperCash, but only by 3,000+ (and a lot of time SC has more $500 winners per day over AoN - but that may be due to more ticket sales, I do not know).

Again - Its more fun so its why I do it.

This game is soon to be drawn 2 times a day - I am looking forward to that.

But then again @ $2 a ticket that's just making my day more expensive LOL

I will never stop playing SuperCash, Megabucks, etc - Wisconsin had some good games!

Post any thoughts, numbers, rumblings, rants about this game below!

It's a tricky beast!

I have never seen a streak in this game where it loved 3's so much!

I thought for sure my 2 would hit last night - was off by 1 to snag another $40 :(

The one thing I cannot figure out - when it becomes 2 draws a day - do you play a certain set only mid to mid / eve to eve or just play the day?

I am not sure how to work that out - the relationship of the 2 daily draws - if I should consider both when making my pick or only tailor mid day numbers off of past mid days (what will be the soon to be formed past - since we have no midday's currently)

It will be something for this coot to figure out.

1, 2, 6, 9, 14 and 20 will pop tonight so help me!

Lets see how wrong I am in 3 1/2 hrs LOL

SaraAnnRapp's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

How much are you spending on each draw of this game? And how will that change when it's twice a day? Will you simply double the money you spend? Just curious. Thanks much. Smiley

In response to SaraAnnRapp

I generally only play 1 number set a night - unless I am feeling frisky and play another set - if I cant choose between the two Smiley

I guess they are forcing me to double the money spent

LOL

It's okay though - I enjoy the game because of how often I get close compared to anything else I regularly play.

In response to Unlucky-Kenny

2-4-8-10-11-12-14-15-16-17-22

I guess ill be quiet for awhile

Green laugh

whynot789's avatar - wallace

I thought only Badger5 was gonna be twice daily?? A couple months ago, I missed out on 200K by ONE number. Had two same sets.

When this game started, I really did not like it. Now, I play around $8 daily x 7.

Jon

In response to whynot789

Same here!

Never touched All or Nothing for awhile - started to dabbled but nothing consistent.

Now I play it every day.

The poster I saw for the x2 daily games said : All or Nothing, Pick 3 and Pick 4 - didnt show B5.

If they did B5 x2 a day that would be amazing - only thing that wins on the regular - and with 2 draws a day could grow big faster.

Of course their website has zero info .... Sleepy

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver

For me a two dollar ticket is too much for a 100K jackpot.  The odds are 1:705,000.  I don't call it Nothing or Nothing for nothing.  LOL

In response to LiveInGreenBay

I like "AllForNothing" better. Green laugh

(Of course if I win I'll change my mind about that name. Wink)

I don't even really think about the $100k - this game is just really good for hitting the $500 - so its a fun pass time for me

Smiley

Gotta keep hitting the $500 wins so I can fund the Megabucks run for years to come before it hits

LOL

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver

I like All for Nothing.  Now that's funny.

In response to Unlucky-Kenny

Have you won the $500 prize before? If so, how many times? 

Apologies if that's too personal to ask. I'm just curious as I don't know anyone that has won anything yet. No worries if you don't want to say. Smile

I have hit a few $500s which is nice - but if you added up all the times I have won the $40 prize it would be more than all $500 prizes combined.

I am always pretty happy with myself with a $40 win.

Need something fun to do now that the cash option for MegaBucks is $0.4 million

LOL

I do think its interesting how the majority of $500 winners and top prize winners for this game are matching 1/11 or 0/11 - and not the other way around.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Sep 28, 2020, 1:18 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?