All or Nothing Game .. No more..!!

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif

LOL,.. I see that the dumb game of "All or Nothing" has finally been retired...!!

I could've predicted such a fate for such a nutty game...Once I read the back of its official play slip..."No way Hosea"..!!

And, I can honestly say that .. I never played it at all...!!!

That should teach Lottery Officials to take advid players more seriously,.. that we are not as dumb as they think we are..!!

Hell, why would anyone go through the trouble to figure out 12 numbers for $250 Grand?..when there are games to figure out just 5 or 6 numbers for $40 Million or more....Duuhhh..!!

Yep..! either come up fair rules that really allow us to truly win it ALL, or we serious players will give such crummy games NOTHING..!!

So , do you miss this game?.. If so, why or why not?

-Stat$talker Type

music*'s avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

In regards to your signature,  the lab rats are fighting back.

I enjoyed your post also.

The last time I looked, the Texas Lottery is still drawing All-or-Nothing four times a day.

Oh and here's a suggestion, if you don't like a game, don't play it. It doesn't get any more simpler than that.

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT
In response to Stat$talker

GA All or Nothing paid out 56 cents on the dollar in prizes, which is more than what GA Jumbo Bucks, PB, and MM currently pay out on the dollar. In the words of our resident self-proclaimed math genius: "Probability Math TM doesn't lie."

All-or-Nothing was a good value for players.

In response to music*

Yea, I see they are, but I'm certainly NOT abusing them..!!, as all can see..ROFL

What is it that erks these guys?.. LOL

But, a hit dog WILL holler...

Can anyone figure the cyber rats out.?

All I asked was a simple question....but I got a lecture on the price of eggs in Germany..!!

-Stat$talker Type

In response to music*

Yea, I see they are,ROFL but I'm certainly NOT abusing them..!!, as all can see..

What is it that erks these guys?.. LOL

But, a hit dog WILL holler...Thumbs Up

Can anyone figure the cyber rats out.?

All I asked was a simple question....but I got a lecture on the price of eggs in Germany..!!

-Stat$talker Type

Nikkicute's avatar - wi lotto3.jpg

This game is fairly new in our state (Wisconsin) top prize $100.000

Other states prize levels with this same game are way higher than ours, still I have no interest.

Think you'd win more picking the wrong numbers but this game is tricky.

In response to Nikkicute

I see Nikkicute,..

You seem to view it the same as many other players...too tricky to bother with.. Only to chase a constant jackpot (Georgia) $250 Grand..!!

It will most likely end up as did the version here in Georgia..... Retired..!!

Some think it was a good value for players, but fail to see that it was discontinued because it wasn't a good value for them ( Lottery Officials)..!!

-Stat$talker Type

SaraAnnRapp's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
In response to Nikkicute

Hi Nikki, (and everyone) 

I just saw a sign on a WI lottery vending machine the other day announcing that starting in May the All or Nothing, Pick 3 and Pick 4 will be going to two draws a day. (The nightly drawing plus a new one midday.)

Personally I only play AorN on rare occasions as it's too rich for my blood at $2.00 a pop to begin with. Not sure who will be playing it twice a day now but doubtful it will be me.

True that "All or Nothing" is a dubious game but in Wisconsin it replaced a horrendous 5 Card Cash game that virtually no one seemed to ever win, or even play for that matter. 

At least with AorN there seems to be winners every couple of weeks. I'm not saying it's a great game but it's definitely better than the game it replaced.

In response to SaraAnnRapp

Yea SaraAnnRapp... Kinda like the lesser of 2 evils...LOL

Roll EyesThe $2. per ticket was another reason I felt there was absolutely no way I'd try it... and for just $250 Grand?... haaa..!.. but it's also a sign that the Lottery needs more revenue to fund allegedly Education, but really it goes into the State's general funds..

I like to Boxing duke it out with the Big Games..and PB is starting to come within my "StatScope"...!! 

Well, much success to ya..!!  Thumbs Up Make'em pay!.. All pun intended..!!

Be safe from the Coronavirus..!!.. Wash ya hands alot,.. we all will get through this.. GOD willing..

-Stat$talker Type

Unfortunately the AorN jackpot here is only $100,000. And it's still $2 a ticket. That's just not worth it to me. I figure if I'm going to spend $2 I may as well just play MM or PB at that point.

In response to cottoneyedjoe

Well, honestly , I'm not concerned with their overall profit, only mine... If you'd get the cotton outta your eyes, maybe you'll see the difference in how you and I view games...and of course over a cup of cyber joe...!! Coffee

You appear to be aiming for the clouds... I aim for the stars..!!

and No No nowhere in my posts will you find where I've proclaimed myself a Math Genius..!! I'm a deep thinker.. usually "outside the box"...not afraid of a cerebral challenge...

So, reading between YOUR lines, it's your unconscious admitting of how you view me..Thumbs Upcertainly not from admiration, .. envy?..more likely..

Human Nature can be more predictable than Probability Math.. which makes people like you and your cyber heckler members... easy to figure out..!!

Which is why in these unprecedented perilous times we all face, I still remember to love my enemies, even though they obviously don't like me..!! Blue Angel

Always, much success to you...

-Stat$talker Type

In response to Nikkicute

I use a simple system to predict the Texas All-or-Nothing game and have a good idea of what to expect. Made 311,752 predictions and about 22% won something so getting hit is expected but don't expect a profit because the majority of the wins are what you paid for the ticket. In Texas it's $2 a ticket and I get a few $10 every week that doesn't break me even. Get an occasional $50 winner, but can count on one hand the number of $500 winners.

Winning a jackpot really is "all-or-nothing".

Archimedes:is alive and well for he has produced the tools to describe the heavens above as well as below 

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Nov 29, 2020, 4:35 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?