Hot - Cold -Missing - vortex strategy

I came out with a new strategy. It consist of two parts. The first part is the hot, cold missing. The second part is the vortex strategy (The sum of the numbers is 0-9)

Let's pick NJ 

Last 10 Draws

Hot 8 7 4

Cold 5 1 9 

Missing 0,2,3,6 (numbers that are not hot or cold)

Let's start picking the last 5 draws as sample :

844 - Hot, Hot, Hot

924 - Hot, Cold , Missing

782 - Hot, Hot, Missing

890 - Hot, Cold, Missing

137 - Hot, Cold, Missing

If we see the path predominant was Hot, Cold, Missing.

But the combinations are a lot but how you reduce it. With the vortex calculations. For example

844 = 8+4+4 = 16 = 1+6 = 7

924 = 9+ 2+ 4 = 15 = 1+5 = 6

782 = 7+8+2 = 17 = 1+7 = 8

890 = 8+ 9+0 = 17 = 1+ 7 = 8

137 = 1+3+7 = 11=1+1 = 2

How I play . I usually pick Hot, Missing, Missing combinations which are the one who predominate a lot with the sum equal 6 or hot, hot,missing with the sum 6 or 8.

Play consistent and you will hit a few times.

In other words, play all the hot, hot, missing or hot, missing, missing and pick a certain numbers sum and stick with it. You will see you will only have two or three numbers. Remember in the last 10 draws hot and cold change a lot so keep rotating the numbers . So the combinations will change but not the method(hot, cold, and sum of digits stay the same).

lakerben's avatar - 4eyes
In response to nycityboy19

Your vortex are just the roots. How are you using them with hot,cold,etc???

GuesssWork's avatar - NWSqnM

Nice system

844 - Hot, Hot, Hot

924 - Hot, Cold , Missing

782 - Hot, Hot, Missing

890 - Hot, Cold, Missing

137 - Hot, Cold, Missing

the system you created is of random by nature it will be very hard to pin down which pattern to key in on.Not saying it will not work but you would have to stick with it and beat it into submission so to speak, the system, what you have created.

WHAT YOU STUMBLED UPON 

1.MIA MIA MIA

2.COLD COLD COLD

3.HOT HOT HOT

4.COLD COLD HOT

5.HOT HOT COLD

6.HOT COLD MIA 

7.HOT HOT MIA

8.COLD COLD MIA

9.MIA MIA COLD 

10.MIA MIA HOT

Good luck exploring

In other to be successful you need to stick with the system that is predominant and stick with it. In NJ i see hot hot missing , hot missing missing the most common. Then u can play the same root or vortex . The number of combinations are smaller or the odds  and the numbers are never the same after 10 draws since the hot cold system change.

GuesssWork's avatar - NWSqnM

Ok I see your point. I have not visited this method for some time now since I abandoned it some time ago..yes your correct if HHC is the predominant in NJ stick to it. not sure what the vortex is about but if it helps use that also..

That 5 digit string should produce a box win soon when I can not say for sure. It will only produce 10 boxed combos.. your state also needs and all high unmatched combo to surface soon..

At any rate good luck with your method it  can work..

Are you still using this?

What's the latest?

The NM has alot of repeats from the previous weekend.  This can be adapted to this method.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Nov 28, 2020, 7:44 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?