My husband passed away on Feb 3

I am asking for prayers for myself . My husband passed away 6 months to the day he was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer . Watching my husband deteriorate before my eyes was heartbreaking. These last three weeks have be a nightmare without. I am trying to hold on but I don't if I can. Please pray for me. 

music*'s avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

I offer my sincere prayers for you and your Husband. May he rest in peace.

In response to music*

A loss like this is hard.. And, I'm sorry Debbie from New York. I'll be praying for you. The recent memories will last. Hang in There! James in the USA.

MsDiamond600's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
In response to Nydebbie

Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed. My most heartfelt condolences to you Nydebbie.

Image result for bouquet of flowers gif

Number19King's avatar - KennyKing
In response to Nydebbie

Just Remember Your Husband is With You...Just Like God is Every day! Enjoy the Great Moments You have Shared! Prayers!

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

Rachel007's avatar - 8ball

Debbi,

Please know I;m thinking about you 

you have my e-mail I'm always available if you just need to talk.

Your Friend Rachel

Image result for my sincere condolences to you and your family

My deepest sympathy for you and your family. I pray that God gives you strength day by day in Jesus Name.

sully16's avatar - sharan

I am so sorry for your loss Debbie, my thoughts and prayers go to you and your family.

Image result for condolences prayer picture

Hi Debbie sorry for your lost we will keep your family in our prayers stay strong!!!

Hi Debbie, my husband passed 7 yrs ago so I know how lonely it can get.  Just yesterday I had a fond time thinking of and playing his favorite songs and partied with the memories alone but felt happy and rejuvenated afterwards. Will pray that you process your loss in YOUR own way and never worry about what may or may not be so called societal norm.

Take care of yourself!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke

I am so sorry for your Loss Debbie, My sincerest condolences.  Please know there are

many members here at LP who will help, myself included. Please never give up.

LTD-1111's avatar - Mysterious 20eyes-1.jpg
In response to Nydebbie

Hi Debbie, sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers. May the Grace of God be with you always.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 23, 2021, 2:48 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?