Lottery strategy: fact or fiction?

RickHunter's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

Everybody can be lucky by playing whatever numbers comes into your mind randomly.

Nobody can predict the future, best advice is 50 randomly /50% QP same game.

In response to RickHunter

Everybody can be lucky by playing whatever numbers comes into your mind randomly.

Yes, absolutely true and applicable to all the pick games. However, the luck principle is also based on other factors such as the numerical matrix of the said game along with the player's skill level to play the game successfully. The larger the game (more numbers involved), a larger percentage of luck required to win unless you can spend lots of money to cover the bases to win. Pick 3&4 are 'manageable' in the sense that the scale is small and only so much can actually happen due to this. Here, a fair combination of money, timing, patience, discipline, and the right combinations will prove be a winning system quite often. 

Over the years and, particularly in these games, I've become very patient which developed my discipline in spending the right money at the right time on the right numbers.

Nobody can predict the future

Again, absolutely true but a general outcome can be reasonably narrowed down with attention to detail(s).

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
In response to RickHunter

"Nobody can predict the future, best advice is 50 randomly /50% QP"

Maybe "no person" can without the help of some "device"..!!

Like "flying"... no person can do that without the assistance of a glider, or Airplane..etc !!

But with "Probability Math" ..one can PREDICT..when it's added to your strategy!  and , again I offer my my usual simplistic analogy.....

Does 2+2=4?... If so, WHEN DID IT EQUAL IT?... AFTER you added it?,... or was the Mathematical answer ALREADY poised to be "4" BEFORE you decided to add them, or even think of doing so?

It's still Math you know..!!

Kinda like.... Which came first?, the Chicken?, or the Egg?...

Bash  just tryin to scratch ya intellect...

It is written... "I call out their hosts by NUMBER"..!!

-Stat$talker Type

Lottery Strategy: FACT

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

No player can even come close to the strategy that the lotteries themselves have.

In response to Coin Toss

What do you mean exactly?

GuesssWork's avatar - NWSqnM
In response to Pick3geniu$

read his signature i think that's what he means.

In response to Coin Toss

Leave us dreamers to our dreams that's all we have against the lotteries Big Smilelol.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
In response to GuesssWork

You've got it GuessWork.

"Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any."

The lottery system is designed for the drawings to be random and fair. It is easy to think there's no consistency and no predictability for this reason. But, there is some consistency and predictability based both on probability and patterns.

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif

"But, there is some consistency and predictability based both on probability and patterns."

Thumbs Up My sentiments exactly..!!... and believe it or not,..Probability Math can even precisely predict any patterns..!!

Ok, back to $talkin...!

-Stat$talker Type

The lottery system is designed for the drawings to be random and fair.<<<<< So true but some swear it's rigged because they can't win or they are off by one digit in daily games or a several pairs in jackpot games.

It is easy to think there's no consistency and no predictability for this reason.<<<<Yes and no.

But, there is some consistency <<<at times but short lived and predictability based both on probability and patterns. <<It is unfortunate that the expectations one has in probabilities because that can go against you and also work for you at times, while playing random games.

Some are just in denial to think probability should give them the win for a future event when this is not the case. the math is just like it sounds it can probable go either way..Modern teaching teaches this to us but when you apply it and keep losing you have to accept the math for what it is. What's that? it will not tell you the future,"Factual".

This math only gets you maybe closer than a quick-pick but not by much.

Like i have read somewhere no one is god we are humans no one can predict the future, these random lotteries but you can use math to get you close, the rest you have to Guess-Work it, sorry no pun intended.. 

i do believe with simple math and great luck at the right times we can get a win here and there..Also while using math don't discount that we are only getting lucky with the help of math. i'm sure there are stories all around to be heard of the people who do win using no math whatsoever and are doing better in winnings than the people that hold high, this after the fact math when it comes to lottery games.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg

My "strategy" is that I have commercially available lottery software installed on my laptop, and I use it in combination with wheels.  I wheel the numbers I picked with the software.

Over the ten years that I've used it, I've won some second place prizes but never a jackpot. I've won many third place prizes with it. I've won countless Free Plays using it.  I also know that I've won more prizes more often using my lottery software/wheeling strategy than my lottery playing friends that do not have it and do not wheel their numbers. 

So if you asked me if my strategy of selecting numbers to play using software and then wheeling them actually works/helps, I'd say "I guess so, but I then maybe I'm super lucky too." G5

In response to GiveFive

My strategy is to get my luck to align with simple math to win if and when i actually play.

Yes, don't discount luck my friend what you are describing i know of many, including myself that have used no software to win a second place jackpot game prize by luck and many who never use a program that pick daily numbers out of dream books that win more than they should but who am i to say why someone should or should not win if they don't use math or programs to do so..

also met countless people that use special dates that have meaning to them that do very well with no software or math needed or knowledge of the odds to play a line in a daily game or jackpot game.Yes count your blessings you are super lucky. 

Yes there are exceptions to the rule i agree you are one of them and i'm sure there are other lucky ones JUST like you also.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Nov 28, 2020, 7:44 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?