Do You Believe In Santa?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png

Setup:  Your lottery holiday scratch game with a million dollar prize requires the winner express a profound belief in the existence of Santa at a press conference to be held during a holiday show intermission before a thousand kindergarteners at your local school.  Your loved ones have already purchased a hundred tickets for this game as your holiday gift, ho ho ho!

BobP  Smiley Santa  Type 

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

I'll believe in flying spaghetti monster, reptilians and tupac being alive if the price is right.

Raven62's avatar - binary
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

I don't se any problem with it, but of course somebody would claim to be offended by you stating you believe in 
Santa.

CDanaT's avatar - Nolz june15.jpg

Oh what ta heck...why not !!!

music*'s avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

I believe in the invisible hand in the economy of Countries. We receive unlimited benefits from it.

Children enjoy their make believe games. Why spoil the fun. Santa only comes around once a year.

greatguy's avatar - peace

Say, Happy Holidays Year around.  There's always another Holiday

in our U.S.A.!Patriot

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
In response to BobP

NOT ON HOLIDAYS We All NEED THE JOY OF MAGIC EVERY DAY !

L@@K every day, you have to wade through a relentless surge of soul-less facts.The experience tends to shut down your sense of wonder. Sadly, we are rapidly experiencing the death of imagination = I Imagine

Time, Magic, Spirit and Laughter- Noel

Open our eyes to 👀 all he magic that surrounds you will simply astound you - not bound by time or space only limited by our own imagination.

Creativity  can solve almost any problem Big Smile

US Flag

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

Yeah, I'd do it.

How much is the jackpot?

This:

Image result for stack of cash"

Versus this:

Will get two VASTLY different responses from me!

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

I want to believe.

If you switched Santa for this guy, well yeah BobP!

star wars GIF

hearsetrax's avatar - alien on_computer.jpg
In response to quicksloth35

I Agree!

four4me's avatar - gate1

Saw this on the internet

ATTENTION TO ALL PARENTS WHO NEED TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT SANTA 🎅 
Son: "Dad, I think I'm old enough now. Is there a Santa Claus?." 
Dad: "Ok, I agree that your  old enough. But before I tell you, I have a question for you. You see, the “truth” is a dangerous gift. Once you know something, you can't unknow it. Once you know the truth about Santa Claus, you will never again understand and relate to him as you do now. So my question is: Are you sure you want to know?" 
Brief pause...
Son: "Yes, I want to know"
Dad: "Ok, I'll tell you: Yes there is a Santa Claus" 
Son: "Really?" 
Dad: Yes, really, but he's not an old man with a beard in a red suit. That's just what we tell kids. You see, kids are too young to understand the true nature of Santa Claus, so we explain it to them in a way that they can understand. The truth about Santa Claus is that he's not a person at all; he's an idea. Think of all those presents Santa gave you over the years. I actually bought those myself. I watched you open them. And did it bother me that you didn't thank me? Of course not! In fact it gave me great pleasure. You see, Santa Claus is THE IDEA OF GIVING FOR THE SAKE OF GIVING, without thought of thanks or acknowledgement.
When I saw that woman collapse on the subway last week and called for help, I knew that she'd never know that it was me that summoned the ambulance. I was being Santa Claus when I did that." 
Son: "Oh."
Dad: "So now that you know, you're part of it. You have to be Santa Claus too now. That means you can never tell a young kid the secret, and you have to help us select Santa presents for them, and most important, you have to look for opportunities to help people. Got it?"

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
In response to MillionsWanted

If you have enough holiday cheer you can see anything.  Cheers

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Nov 23, 2020, 4:16 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?