Still say it is tampered lottery system!

The Ga.lottery is not appreciating the citizens that play their rigged games!For instance,they have began to be hungry for money by starting this new pop game where u pick 1 digit for a small win.Baa Hum Bug,ga.lottery!! Change those dreadful ping pong balls that's played because they are old and used over and over!The people who controls the administering of the balls can easily fix them for their family or friends to win and then they split the money!!What people won't try for easy money?I still say and believe that the ga.lottery is a rigged and tampered with game bottom line!! Randomly,ha randomly my foot!!Rigged is the word for it!!

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1
In response to Kuntryblack

Then don't play! They don't call the lottery the "voluntary tax" for nuttin'.

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif

Kuntryblack?.... What happened?

Did you catch the ole "1 digit away" disease?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
In response to Stat$talker

More like "I didn't win so it's rigged" disease.

In response to rcbbuckeye

Well, that's more like a common cold.. We've all had it more than any other ailment... But, ole "1 digit away" disease? is comparable to having the Flu..!! ..cause ya temperature rises as your body tries to fight off the disbelief of being 1 number away from a Multi-Million Dollar jackpot..!!.. Suspecting your confidence has been InVaDeD..!!  LOL

I tested my numerical vaccine on'em with the last MM 12/17/19...It works arite..!! ..so well, til it cause them to flee..!! ... into the life of some unsuspecting smuck (garyo1954 term) in Ohio...!!

I'm never gonna halfen the Combinatorical doses,... in fact, I'm gonna Numerically make'em OD...!!!

-Stat$talker

Whatever, they do with the handling of how them ping pong balls are shown is totally trickery!!To much of movement to make them air spinning balls to give out my number.Jinxy ass Ga. lottery!!

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

You are not forced to play.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

Well, instead of having air mix the balls, a lottery official could just reach in and pick out the balls one at a time. But then, that would elicit claims of tampering also.

Odds of 1 in 292,201,338 and you really think they are tampering with the draws? Take just a minute and think real hard about how big that number is.

The lotto is rigged, but not in an obvious way.

Buy the field (total number) divided by the numbers in each draw.  For example, 70 numbers divided by 5 yields 14.  14 draws you purchase to cover the field.  Then see how many numbers are on the ticket.  You will find a lot of the numbers not in the field of your tickets.

In response to LottoKing6

Statisticians know that it's rigged, wonder what Congress would think about a petition signed by players sent to them?Smash standard rules that THEY have to abide by.. to ensure fairness..

PB Officials have the unprecedented luxury of 1 hr 10 min to decide whether or not to ALLOW someone to win, after looking at everyone's plays..!!!

... but It's good to see that someonelse sees the uNuSuAl data associated with their CrOoKeD reactive results..

We should petition for an oversight body for all Lotteries... to keep them honest, for some of us Statisticians don't think they are....

The FFG from some drawings aren't conforming to validated laws of Mathematics...That's how you spot the **...!!

the 1/8/20 PB drawing dipped to all those low numbers in an attempt to dodge all the Combinatorical high numbers covered...the sum remained 112, just as the previous game's sum before it... essentially hitting the brakes.. results like such are REACTIVE... not RANDOM...!!

just like you've stated, I've heard that the reason why the 1 hr 10 min cutoff was imposed, was due to a group of Mathematicians out West who were killing their profits... Officials threaten to cease the game if they continued... Don't know how true that is tho...

-Stat$talker

There's a couple of ways they could try to tamper with the ping pong balls. Put in lighter or heavier balls..just certain ones that they don't want to hit. No guarantees that would work though. Or adjust the air pressure oh so slightly on the lottery machine. Just enough that the human eye couldn't really tell by watching different draws side by side. But on the flip side, they say that the lottery balls and machine are picked two hours beforehand. There is 4 different ball sets and machines used for the powerball. Machine 12 is used the least by several drawings as of a few months ago. Plus they do four tests before the official drawing. It's all posted on the powerball website. That is with the same ballset and lottery machine they're using for the official drawing that night. So I don't know if it's possible for them to sway the odds away from a hit so there's several carryovers. For them to have a super computer that goes over all combinations played in that one hour before the drawing and to adjust things accordingly, seems kind of like a crapshoot. When the live drawing is shown at around 11:02 pm. The lottery machine is already on the set with the balls loaded ready to drop. Do they actually wait until 10:50, go over the number combinations. Load the heavier or lighter balls. Hurry up and push the machine out there right before the drawing. It seems like a lot to do in such a short time. The air pressure adjustment is a much easier route.

Look at the way the balls are set up in the machine and which ones come in. Wednesdays drawing was 2-4-7-43 and 56. 2-4-7 are in first column. 2-4-43 are in bottom 4 rows. 56 is the only outlier. It's at the top of the fourth column when you look at the pre-drop set up of the lottery balls. You could go over winning draws and compare that to where the balls are set up in the machine before the drop.

In response to Cmoore50

The cutoff time is 9:50p for PB... it's then that they use their mainframe computer to see what combinations HASN'T been played..then decide, either slightly more or less air pressure maybe...but for the resulting balls to precisely dodge extremely well covered Probable ranges, it may be addressable radio frequency to each ball of some sort... I can't image just air pressur alone being so accurate..

Has anyonelse noticed the liitle light that comes one near the ball dispenser?... some sort of current evidently is turned on at that time...TV studios are NOT short on bright lights for the cameras..!! wonder why it's needed?...

I tried to contact CBS' 60 Minutes to get them to do a story on them... but ALL my emails to them were blocked...!!

I mean REAL "Mission Impossible" stuff..!!

Maybe I'M being stalked...!!  LOL

One can certainly see why they wouldn't want seasoned Reporters snoopin'em out..!!

-Stat$talker

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

It's better to contact a local news station first, even if the event is not strictly local. They are less likely to be drowning in tips from cranks -- not you, of course! -- and would probably call or email you back.

The cut off in Ohio is 10pm. I always buy my tickets at the last minute. I’ve bought them several times past 9:50 pm. There’s a video online that explains the process of the powerball. Check YouTube. Do they stick to that process every time. Who the heck knows. I just don’t think they have enough control to change the results to sway it a certain way.

For arguments sake, let’s say they put a heavier ball or two at the top of the first column of the last drawing. First column of balls  are 1-14. 14 at the top. So 13 and 14 are heavier and that would push the row into the drum a millisecond faster than other columns of balls. 2-4 and 7 did come in on Wednesday the 8th. Do you think that’s something they would do? I just don’t see them being that shady. You don’t put that past them? Go ahead and look up multiple ball hits in the same column and watch the replays on YouTube and get back to us.

I noticed a few strange things observing the lotto:

1.  Rigged by Eddie Tipton.  Lawsuit and settlement.  $4 million.  Evidently, he was doing it for several years.  Some say they did not fix the rigging and the numbers cycle every 3 months.
  2. The first years of the lotto a mobster won.  FBI of course froze payment.
  3. Sometimes, if people play a lot of combinations at the last minute, draw results are announced hours after the draw.
  4. Quick pick system is rigged.  Missing winning numbers if you play the field (Number of draws = Range of numbers / Numbers drawn each ticket) For example, 70 possibilities / 5 numbers per draw = 14 draws to play the field.
  5. Total number of tickets bought exceed the odds, but no one wins.  Same as #4
  6. Winners of lotto.  Ummm... why is everyone Caucasian and usually senior?  Minorities gamble more than white due to poverty yet...  Last biggest jackpot in history was a woman whose husband was killed suspiciously by a hit and run.  Compare that to winners of scratchers - mostly Mexican immigrants.
  7. They do not televise anymore.  In fact, sometimes they do not reveal results until several hours after drawing time.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Nov 29, 2020, 4:48 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?