Doing some important maintenance today

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

Lottery Post has been offline for a couple of hours this afternoon, and I'm expecting one or two more brief periods of downtime.  Sorry for the interruption, but it is some important technical maintenance that can't be avoided.

In response to Todd

And I thought you went down because your Bitcoin News story got linked by Fark.com and the extra traffic killed you.

You almost put me in trouble with your timing..I had few minutes to select my numbers and when I tried to look at the sum last digit chart it showed this...But fortunately I found an alternative website to see the sums 

DaGetMoneyCrew's avatar - 6839690C B91F-4AD8-B59C-19BEE2261622.jpeg
In response to Todd

cbr$'s avatar - maren
In response to Todd

Thanks Todd. I came back twice to look. Someone on my Christmas list just get the perfect present .         Thanks to maintenance here. LOL.  Lovies

I'm happy to say that the maintenance has now been completed. (whew!) Thanks again to everyone for their patience and understanding. Occasionally there is maintenance that must be done in a way that takes everything offline, but fortunately it is pretty rare.  Carry on!

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
In response to Todd

Well, you know what they say. Chit happens. Now you can go relax and enjoy a Cheers

Thank You! for the maintenance repair. I like blowing the dust bunny's out in Fall and Spring time to keep the system cool as possible.

hearsetrax's avatar - alien on_computer.jpg

greatguy's avatar - peace

US Flag

You all help me keep my sense of humor on a day like today — thanks!  😂👍

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
In response to Todd

You're welcome Todd.  We Try... LOL

JAMORA's avatar - ladyclover

It would be great to get advance notice of the site going down....I was working on my day draw data when it went down without notice. Had I known it would be going down for maintenance in advance, I could have done my work up in advance. I understand the need to maintain the site, but don't understand why advance notification is not provided. I am a member of other forums that always give advance notice of scheduled downtime, which reduces inconvenience. Please consider providing prior notice. Thank you!

In response to JAMORA

I completely understand, and if there was a way to provide notice, I would have.  The situation was forced on me unfortunately.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Nov 26, 2020, 6:38 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?