Sending prayers to all Bahamian players

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

My prayer is that God protect you and your family, I'm in coastal Ga praying too left for higher ground.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

I'd also like to send my throughts and prayers to all our Bahamas members and visitors.  I cannot imagine the devastation that has taken place there with Dorian ripping up Grand Bahama island and the Abaco Islands.  I hope the people who lost their homes or had their lives uprooted in some way can get back on their feet soon.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN4488
In response to Duchess69

I am praying for the people in the Bahamas too...just heard the storm had stalled there for 14 hours and they have 2 feet of water had fell...the newscaster just said a grandmother cut a hole in her roof to get her and her 6 grandchildren out...they told story after story like that.

But they are saying now the storm is inching away a little to go up the east coast.

I have been to Freeport and can't imagine the devastation going on there now.

I'm in NC but not near the coast but have relatives at Wrightsville Beach so they will probably get it there...they are preparing to leave soon for sure.

Everybody keep on praying for all of the people in the storm!

sully16's avatar - sharan
In response to Duchess69

You are all in my thoughts and Prayers.

Thanks so so much keep praying

Shonlik203's avatar - speedykat
In response to Duchess69

From my family to all the ones that's being affected by the storm our prayers are with you all..Keep safe and keep praying love you all.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

Prayers for all in the Bahamas and all in the storms' path.

Thank God we were spared,still praying for Bahamas. 

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Nov 29, 2020, 4:35 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?