The Super Combo Challenge = one combo predictions

I feel the epitome of all abilities we strive to develop as predictors is the ability to predict with just one combo.

This is the Super Combo Challenge.

Post only one combo.

Be specific.

*Include the state(s) that you expect to win in. [one state, multiple states, all states]

*Include the time frame that you expect to win in. [consider creating a drawing schedule to help eliminate all doubt about when you expect to win]

We must push ourselves beyond what we think arelimits.

This is practice. Conquer your fears, trust your intuition and just go for it.

$uper Combo: 689

Drawing Schedule

Drawing #1: 8/27 TX EVE drawing:

Drawing #2: 8/27 TX NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #3:8/27 GA NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #4:8/28 TX MORNING drawing:

Drawing #5:8/28 OH DAY drawing:

Drawing #6:  8/28 KY DAY drawing:

Drawing #7:  8/28 NC DAY drawing:

Drawing #8:8/28 TX EVE drawing:

Drawing #9: 8/28 TX NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #10:8/28 GA NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #11:8/29 TX MORNING drawing:

Drawing #12:8/29 OH DAY drawing:

Drawing #13:  8/29 KY DAY drawing:

Drawing #14:  8/29 NC DAY drawing:

Drawing #15:8/29 TX EVE drawing:

Feel free to you copy and use my drawing schedule as a template. You don't have to create a drawing schedule. I just feel it's the best way to make it clear about when you expect your $uper combo to win.

You can keep it quick and to the point.

Example:I expect 689 to hit in TX, OH, KY, NC and/or GA within 8/27 - 8/29.

Ladyc743's avatar - VOTED 20PIC3.jpg

12   PAIR   COMING SOON 

012   120  COMING TO TEXAS OR YOUR STATE SOON

AT LEAST I HOPE SO 

WAIT FOR IT$$$$$$$

$$$$$012  120$$$$$

Ladyc743's avatar - VOTED 20PIC3.jpg
In response to Ladyc743

Lets give 012  120$$$$$$ 

3 to 5 Days if not Sooner WAIT FOR IT$$$$Jack-in-the-Box

mzshahida's avatar - cold

no where near yall level of predicting yet; but appreciate you guys work ladyc and lottointuitive thanx for always sharing;u guys know your stuffEmbarassedStar

908= tx,ga, tn 2days

In response to Ladyc743

That's what I'm talking about. WHO'S NEXT!!!

What's up Georgia, North Carolina, New Jersey, Florida, Virginia, Kentucky, Cali, All States, a few states, etc... all are welcome!

In response to mzshahida

Thanks. It just takes practice. We just have to get over the fear of being wrong and trust our intuition, especially, when money is on the line. Forget what everyone else thinks and just practice getting better. I'm just trying to get the ball rolling because you never know who the super predictors are that are capable of consistently winning with just one combo unless you can see their results over time in one place. It's inevitable, someone (an experienced predictor or even a newbie) is going to end up repeatedly winning with one combo predictions and it's going to happen here.

mzshahida's avatar - cold

that fear of being wrong is soo soo true; i can't tell you how many times a number pop in my head over and over;said it, thought about it and boom its pops up and i didnt trust it .u you're so right tho

Feel free to make multiple over lapping super combo predictions as long as they're different from one of your previous predictions. I know if after I do my workout tonight and I see a different combo in the same states but with a different time frame/drawing schedule, then I'm posting a new prediction here. Yeah we're here to practice but refrain from posting different one combo predictions for the same states within the same time frame.Something needs to be different, even if it's only slightly different.

• You may want to predict a different combo in a different same state but with a the same time frame as a previous prediction and that's ok to do as well.
  • If you want to post the same one combo prediction with the same states and the same time frame that someone has already posted then how about you just say you agree I Agree!  with the original post unless there something different about your prediction. We can clearly see the time and date of the original post and who posted it.
  • It doesn't really matter if you post 689 869 and/or 986 because it's still counted as a one combo prediction. It's just going to be even more amazing when you predict the winning combo in exact order.

Other than this let's have some fun and make a lot of profit.

In response to mzshahida

Believe me I feel you. I took a while for me to build that confidence in my intuition but I saw that practicing helps me build the confidence needed to really trust it. Predicting produces an amazing feeling when it's done intentionally and your specific. I've done it only few times over the years before but when I did two weeks ago back on August 12th in the North Carolina thread I was like I just need to go ahead and trust my intuition even more and just go for it. It may be a super rare thing to do and I know I'm not the only one that has done it. There's only 220 any order combos and we just have to choose the right one. Now we get to see predictors make the great call it one place.

Feel free to post the one combo predictions you've made that have won in the past or that other predictors have made.

Let's get the $uper Combo prediction energy flowing.

faith117's avatar - nw shadow.jpg

South Carolina  446 from 8/27-8/31

$uper combo: 357

States Included: TX, NY, GA, KY, NC, OH

Time Frame: 8/28 - 8/30

Drawing Schedule

Drawing #1: 8/28 TX MORNING drawing:

Drawing #2: 8/28 NY DAY drawing:

Drawing #3: 8/28 GA DAY drawing:

Drawing #4: 8/28 KY DAY drawing:

Drawing #5: 8/28 NC DAY drawing:

Drawing #6:  8/28 NY EVE drawing:

Drawing #7:  8/28 OH EVE drawing:

Drawing #8: 8/28 TX NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #9: 8/28 GA NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #10: 8/29 TX MORNING drawing:

Drawing #11: 8/29 NY DAY drawing:

Drawing #12: 8/29 GA DAY drawing:

Drawing #13:  8/29 KY DAY drawing:

Drawing #14:  8/29 NC DAY drawing:

Drawing #15: 8/29 NY EVE drawing:

Drawing #16: 8/29 OH EVE NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #17: 8/29 TX NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #18: 8/29 GA NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #19: 8/30 TX MORNING drawing:

Drawing #20: 8/30 NY DAY drawing:

Drawing #21:  8/30 GA DAY drawing:

Drawing #22:  8/30 KY DAY drawing:

Drawing #23: 8/30 NC DAY drawing:

Drawing #24: 8/30 NY EVE drawing:

Drawing #25:  8/30 OH EVE drawing:

Drawing #26:  8/30 TX NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #27: 8/30 GA NIGHT drawing:

MsDiamond600's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

99 Pair

Looking for

NY/NJ/CT

LET'S GET THIS $$$$

Time Frame 8/28-9/2

Image result for we need to get paid gif

Smile Faith, MsDiamond thanks for posting.

In response to lottointuitive
  • You may want to predict a different combo in a different same state but with a the same time frame as a previous prediction and that's ok to do as well.

Yeah sorry I said that wrong.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, Nov 24, 2020, 5:43 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?