Rl's HyBrid-3 pick-3 free software package

Hi all

Here is another tool to add to the box.  I call it HyBrid-3 which is a pick-3 software

that uses a 3 digit code to generate straight hits.  The download below is a compressed

folder that contains two files, the installer and a instruction video.  This is a small but 

powerful little tool that's very easy to use.  I think winsum is working on a companion 

excel program that we might talk him into sharing.  The instruction video covers the

program well enough most should have no problems getting up and running.  You may

need to switch to administrator to install.  Program is free. 

Pic.

Download link

https://app.box.com/s/jpvz2e62joe87nmgrwkqagh4mguqrera

Enjoy and lets give it a workout.

RL

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
In response to RL-RANDOMLOGIC

Thanks rl!!!

LB

I think this has some promise and even more so if people share what they find along the way.

I figure a bunch of the regular crowd will give it a good going over.

RL

I just finished with the download and its brilliant is all i can say you out did yourself RL!

thanks!!!

Party

ram's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

Thanks RL. Easy download/install, good video. Looks like a program with a lot of potential. Let's see

if we can make some money!

Thanks.

I was unable to download this. I have to do some updates today. Could someone e share Ga  numbers from the program for midday.

Nice little program RL Thank you for sharing.

reddog's avatar - reddog 20avatar.jpg

Thank you, Santa !! Smiley Santa

CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif

Very nice RL, thanks. Wish you and the family, a very Merry Christmas and please, stay safe. One suggestion, anyone willing to start a separate page for predictions using the program?

Bob

Just post them here, add a little excitement to the topic.

RL

CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif

Ga 3 using Combined draws

Bob

If you find something in the analysis that hits consistently please post for the rest of us.

I have yet to use it in live play.  I have done a lot of testing and it looks possible but only

time will tell.

RL

Just read all the post, thanks to everyone for the comments and I hope you all win some

nice prizes real soon.

RL

i used the previous 031 input from the dump and it hit straight 177 last night in NM!

Bam!

Last44Show page 42Page 43 of 49
In response to webmaster LeRoy

I use It still Lighting Bolt and It gets the numbers  another good program for me is MRZ ,Mr B 

i have won with all of these MrZ is my go to program cause I can pick 2 sets to play or 50 sets

This is what I been working on get them down to a playable size of picks still have to have luck.

Well lets see these are Mi numbers for mid

I took hybrids set run them in to

MrB program and set the number of sets to 80 and I know there are only 64 Hybrid sets but what I thinking is it will give 2-3  same sets more than once and those are the set I will use 

set the high digit to 4  so we know there is no 4 in hybrid 3 sets ran it and every set that had the 4 in it remove

them. then got my sets and matched them up with the infamous wheel 99 for the pairs this what I ended up with

not bad at all I should have a winner ??????????? we got to look at digits 3*4*8 they follow the doubles .the 8 is at bottom of mrz sheet now I did not run the front pair remove set so might get these down some more.

these are Mr B > 80 sets look what I am trying to do with 80 sets  the ones with occurrence of 2 hits and then I came up with the putting the 4 in as highest digit and remove those sets and thats whats in my post before this one .

Here is another free tool for the box if anyone is interested.  This is a work in progress but it

has hit a few straights and several box hits in back-test.  This is a standalone pick-3 tool and

does not have a installer.  Just download and save it to your computer and it's ready to run.

The program does not use databases so nothing to update.  The program works by putting 

the 3 digits from the last game into the white boxes located above the control buttons.  To

do this just move the mouse pointer to the box and left or right click to adjust the value.

Once the digits are entered press the run button to generate the lines.  To view the lines press

the view button.  The reset button sets the digits to all 5's.  The exit button closes the tool.

The average run will produce around 28 to 32 lines, I am working on reducing these. 

Note! The tool erases previous generated sets each time it's ran.

Download link,  This is the executable so you will most likely get a security warning when you

download.  The program is safe but is offered without any warranty or guarantee of any kind.

It's a work in progress and I will try to upload improved versions as progress allows.   

https://app.box.com/s/jw0nt7qjj8d050sarce8ljq24ipphrtn

RL

P.S.  The eyes on the image light up when the program is generating lines.  This lets the user

know when the run is complete.

RL

Did a weeks back test with it in Mi and not bad at all add to watch the sets for 2 days but it gets the winner can't wait to see when its done , any way you could have it give more sets with a button say I wanted 50*100 I would type 50 or 100in a box to make that many sets .good little tool to use Mi is missing digits 2*4 so they are my go to numbers with one ore both in them.Thank you for all you do here with your software.

LottoBux's avatar - ryn8iCO

RL

You Can Never Have Enough Tools In The Toolbox....

ram's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

Thank you RL. Very much appreciated.

In response to hillbilly953

This what I done last post was 2weeks of draws run it straight out of the program . 

Now these sets I started at sunday 3/24 2019.

and what I done was put the drawed numbers in with a trick  so we got 308 sunday midday

I put then in Brain 2 as this way 3then mirror the 0 =5  and then the 8 we end up with 358 and ran it so each draw I done the mirror on middle digit ony. As you see I got 2 straights and less boxes but still got those winners as you see where there is a b2days it hit 2days later than the work out was done

Many thanks!

Can you do one for pick 4 ?

thanks!

Thanks so much RL I have seen similar tools which people charge for and for u to offer this for free and all your time ...hope we win loads thank u again will back test

Playing online it has taken some time to update the many databases going back to the beginning of the game but its an effort that has caused me to have many online PAYDAYS and now with customers like Omari Johnson winning over 50K in less than six months with our forcasts and others just trying to get their hands on this GEM I am thinking the publisher gave up before PAYDAY lol

What is the theory for mirror the middle digit only?

In response to hillbilly953

What is the theory for mirror the middle digit only?

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Jan 15, 2021, 8:48 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?