EmilyG will be sorely missed and never forgotten

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

I was so sad to read Bob/Bluegrass's message this morning that our friend and long-time member EmilyG passed away early this morning.

"So sad" does not even begin to express the hole she leaves in my heart, and in the hearts of so many.  Emily was one of the most kind and caring souls I have met here — as well as one of the most funny, insightful, intelligent, blunt, generous, and loving.

As the owner of this website and the one who processes every member payment that comes through, I can't even count the number of times Emily paid for other people's memberships out of a desire simply to spread love and kindness to others.  She was a true friend to all, and she always found a way to demonstrate that.

I will miss Emily deeply, but I'm comforted by the fact that she is at peace now, after years of physically suffering.

Be at peace Emily.

This is so sad. I knew she was in ER, but hoped she could recover. RIP Emily, we'll miss u.

Image result for rest in peace animated gifRest In Peace GIF - Rip Candle GIFs

Ladyc743's avatar - 2021 20PKKK.jpg

Prayers and condolences to Emily's Family may she rest in Paradise, I remember when I had my surgery a few years 

ago Emily sent me a message and told me she was praying for me such a sweet lady, she will be missed by the LP Family!!!

Related image

In response to Ladyc743

RIP Emily condolences to her family and friends 

deb

sully16's avatar - sharan

Emily was a kind and loyal friend, my heart aches and I will miss her dearly.

My deepest condolences to her family.

Be at peace my friend.

Omg....rest in peace Emily! Her spirit was so bright on LP! I remember reading her post on GA thread and laughing.  God bless her family and give theme peace during this difficult time.

Yes Todd, I was one of those whom she helped by paying for a Platinum membership many years ago, without me even asking for it.

She was a very kind, funny, joyful and thoughtful person. May she rest in peace. I will miss her very very much.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

She will be very much missed. RIP EmilyGBlue Angel

Condolences to her family and friends!

Image result for condolences

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Keen 20eye%20for%20detail.jpg

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

My Sincere Condolences to the Family of EmilyG...#14...Ms.Kitty! Rest Well! You will always be remembered!

minx500's avatar - sungirl

My condolences to the family... Rest In Peace Emily G.

calicogirl's avatar - animal butterfly_neg.jpg

So sorry to hear about the death of EmilyG. May she rest in peace.

libra's avatar - chi

My Condolences to EmilyG's Family, Rest in Peace EmilyG

Libra Dave

Rachel007's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg

Emily you are the original  GA peach you will never be forgotten. 

Related image

Condolences to Emily's family and friends. 

Last12Show page 10Page 11 of 13
calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

When I heard the news of Em's passing, my heart dropped.  She was a dear friend to a LOT of us here on LP.  To mirror what others have said, Miss Kitty was the kindest, sweetest, most generous person I have come across in a LONG time.  You will be deeply missed, Em.  Prayers are going out to you and your family.  God Speed....!!!!

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb

Sorry to hear of Emily's passing.

Rest in peace.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

EM:

No circumstances could hold you back,,,,, all obstacles you faced head on as you never ran away or looked....back>>>>>>>Thank you our dear and wonderful EmilyG^^^^^^^You will be be sorely missed++++ here at the Lottery Post^^^^^^^^and never, never, ever,///////******never::::::: everxxxxxxxxxxx"FORGOTTEN" dear LADY!!!!!!!!!!.................PSYKOMO why DO YOU ALWAYS POST THIS WAY????????? 

Heart wrenching, my heart felt like it dropped tow or three inches in my chest when I seen this.  RIP EmilyG

RLBlue Angel

Rest in peace Emily G. Our Condolences to the Family!!!

Tang's avatar - abstract

Emily g, I never met you in person but your heart was true. Years ago, you expressed concern and asked if there was anything you could do for me, when I had mentioned that I had not been feeling well. I knew 12 years ago that you had a beautiful soul. To Em's family, I send my sincere condolences, may you find strength knowing that her spirit will always be with you.

lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif

Rest In ParadiseEmilyG!

Blue Angel

Gemgirl60's avatar - 7fb12fa153e4280f508145addbe1d17b

My condolences and prayers of comfort to Emily's family. May Emily rest in peace forever and always. GG60

msmillionaire's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg

Sorry to hear , my prayers are with Emily family.

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg

In Honor of our Loved Ones...Image result for heart break graphics

Peace be with you Emily,and in my prayers! My heart goes out to her family and friends! I wish I could have known her, this thread has bought tears to my eyes, so so much love from so many beautiful people! Jenn-1

gr8ter's avatar - 026bbc
In response to Todd

So sorry to hear of EmilyG's passing.  May God bring strength to her Family and Friends.

Rest In Peace EmilyG. 

We will Miss You.Sun Smiley

Aleon's avatar - bob

EmilyG Blue Angel (Miss Kitty) Rest In Peace.

My Deepest Sympathy and Prayers for the Family & Friends of a True ANGEL

lady "e" you were very special

i will miss you may God bless

your family.

sincerely Kevin (Karamu)

There is no better place to be gone home to be with the  Lord rest in peace  my deepest Sympathy and Prayers for the Family and Everyone That Knew Her And Had The PLEASURE OF BEING IN HER LIFE

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Mar 4, 2021, 3:54 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?