Marie Holmes

music*'s avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

Marie Homes is scheduled to appear on OWN on Saturday night, 10 Sept. at 9pm PST. The show is,"Fix My Life".  She may be with other woman interviewed by the Host, Iyanla VanZant. 

Most LP Members have opinions about Marie that I would love to read here.

I am on Xfinity with Channel 220 here in Fresno, CA

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney

Cool I'll watch it

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna

I think it's a big mistake going on that show and exposing all your problems to the world. She should have seeked financial help privately instead of being used as a pawn for the host.

In response to Drenick1

I Agree!...that includes that phony show " The Bachelor." 

"Episode: House of Healing: The Myth of The Angry Black Woman, Part 1 . . Iyanla Vanzant invites eight women labeled as "Angry Black Women'' into the House of Healing to prove the falsehoods and dangerousness of the stereotype."

Fortunately a DVR allows one to fast forward through most of the "hen cackle"!

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening

She has at least 10 years to save her money for when she will have to start paying bail again.

I hope she moves and changes her number so that won't happen when the "Hot Sauce" gets released from Dupe Alertprison. Dupe Alert

In response to TheMeatman2005

They have a kid, in other words she carried his child.When he gets out- she will be waiting, having a kid or kids does that. All this going on a show and saying this or that changes nothing.  It's all a show.I did not read of her & sauce having a falling out,  he originally said " we together, of course she's going to bail me out"-:end of story. 

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

Hope she gets smarter sooner than later--for her kids' sake.  They deserve better.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - chi
In response to Drenick1

She should have seeked financial help privately instead of being used as a pawn for the host. How do you know she didn't seek advice??  As I recall when she claimed her prize she was standing with her attorney and financial adviser I believe when she was on Good Morning America with Robin Roberts she stated she was there with her lawyer and financial adviser. It's obvious she didn't listen to them though.

She's not going on the show seeking financial help or any other type of help.  She is appearing to dispel the myth of the angry black woman.  I would assume she is appearing only because they sought her out and the allure of Oprah was too strong to resist. 

Jester

I watch "Fix My Life" with  Iyanla VanZant regularly.  It is Not about fixing financialproblems.  The show is a Therapy Show.  It is about helping people to understand the Real Underlying Problems in their lives, and offering some guidance as to how to go about resolving some of those issues.  The show is about Self Awareness, and usually focuses on your relationship with "Self", and "Others", including family &friends & significant others. 

In Marie's case, it will probably focus on Marie's relationship issues with herself, her family [parents, siblings, etc.], her friends, her significant other [Hot Sauce] , etc..  Her winning the lottery, will NOT be the focus of the show.

gy65 above already copied and pasted the synopsis of the show. It's not about any problems others think Marie has.

"Episode: House of Healing: The Myth of The Angry Black Woman, Part 1 . . Iyanla Vanzant invites eight women labeled as "Angry Black Women'' into the House of Healing to prove the falsehoods and dangerousness of the stereotype."

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
In response to dallascowboyfan

I think her financial goals aren't going as planned or why would she seek advice from a show? A group of experts that are not affiliated need to give her some guidance. None of them (Attorney, CPA and the financial planner) should have any vested interest with each other in order to give Marie unbiased opinions.

She needs a good team that is willing to put her and her family first instead of attempting to line their own pockets.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
In response to music*

Thanks for the info.Smiley

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
In response to zephbe

Kids leave home LOVE is forever Love

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Jan 22, 2022, 11:45 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?