Been playing the lottery for years without a major win. So...

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver

Personally I have been playing for years but recently I developed a new strategy.  If it works, I'll tell you people about it.  I was at around #7 but I have high hopes with my new strategy.  I recently upgraded to defcon 3.  LOL

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening

A dollar (or two) and a dream. Have to be in it to win it.

Keep on keepin' on

In response to LiveInGreenBay

Has anyone ever told you that you such a generous spirit? The thing l have against strategies is that whatever you working at, may work only once. However when it comes to winning the lottery,  all strategies go out the window. I mean once those ping pong balls start spinning, how on earth does a strategy come into play? Simply put: it doesn't. I read here from time to time those who say " l am going to use # that have not come up in a while, as though they are well overdue...ok! It's all about chance,  anyone telling you different is selling extra virgin snake oil. 

In response to noise-gate

Good point noise-gate.  But my strategy is with a Wisconsin 6/39 RNG game.  I don't believe RNG are totally random.  Stay tuned.  LOL

In response to TheMeatman2005

Very true Meatman.  Where else can you buy a magnificent dream for a buck.  Some dreams do come true.  Just ask one of the winners.

I think you can possibly form strategies for RNG games.  Good luck!

In response to GatorShea

99% luck, .01% strategy.  Every little bit helps.

MoneyMike$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

Play the right game for u. Don't be greedy. Use the right strategy (not necessarily this flubber algorithms and math floating around here that'll just help you bypass time usually.. while never gaining a profit). We all went the Mega or Powerball but let's be realistic when it comes to the games the lottery offers first and foremost. Just my take on it.

All the best with it 

Yes, some dreams do come true.

But for the unfortunate few, those dreams soon become nightmares.

bobby623's avatar - abstract

With all due respect, I use a systematic paper/pencil workout using substitution.
While I can't say I've won a jackpot - mainly because I don't play the predator jackpot games - I do win now and then.
It's a matter of a having a solid data base having clues that help answer the 'what's next' questions.
Choose wisely and correctly and win!
No math bullcrap, no statistics, no odds - just using the winning integers to drive a solid set of tracking charts that produce some
really amazing trend lines.
Unfortunately, a majority of folks who visit LP don't have the time and smarts to handle a systematic system.
Everyone who has tried gave up, saying - "it's too complicated."
It amazes me how educated folks really think they can win by doing the least amount of work, or, who can't seem to figure out
why all the systems folks are bragging about don't win much, if anything.
Winning is hard, but not impossible.
Thanks

Just got to thinking GB- should your strategy work & you won on a " regular basis" that would tip off the powers that be & you could then become a "person of interest." Perhaps some going so far as to say that you had ties to Tipton.Big Smile 

Proceed with caution GB.

Personally I've been walking the streets for decades and still haven't been hit on the head by a meteor. I don't understand some of you people here. You start threads like this one scratching your head wondering why you haven't won yet. You also act as though the lottery owes you a JP simply because you've played for many years.

Nothing wrong in playing a buck or two in hopes of a miracle, but when I see threads that use the words and phrases like "frustration", "how long will this take?" , and so on, I get the idea the a lot of people think it's an inevitable event, like a pizza delivery that's awfully late. 

About a month or so ago someone asked me to show who specifically, I thought didn't realize the true odds against them winning, and I replied that there were too many for me to remember. I'm hoping that person is reading this post.

Crazy

In response to amber123

We all know how big the odds of winning a jackpot are but we like talking about winning anyway.

Kind of like hitting your head against a wall, knowing it hurts, but doing it over and over again.

Bang Head Bash Chair

Please sir, may I have another????

Kingofearth's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
In response to bobby623

Just because a jackpot game has hard odds doesn't mean it's a bad game. If you spend more than a handful of minutes getting some random numbers,whether QP or SP, then you shouldn't play in the first place. Accept the odds, spend a little entertainment money, and hope to win something.

Last6Show page 4Page 5 of 6

I have my tickets for PB tonight Yes Nod

In response to TheMeatman2005

I have 3 and one of my lottery partners has another.  So, we have 4.  Good luck to all!!!!

hearsetrax's avatar - alien on_computer.jpg

Type : $1 sez it'll roll over again this evening , but I'm gonna toss my $4 in anyway

In response to hearsetrax

I have my 2 tickets as well.

Good luck to all..... 

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
In response to quicksloth35

Omg very close

In response to noise-gate

Hurry, hurry, hurry… only a few bottles left. A miracle product straight from the ages of time that placates cancer, Alzheimer disease, heart disease, diabetes, and a plethora of other ailments. Condition can be improved with just two tablespoons a day. Used religiously in and around Greece, Italy, and Spain to improve health and life longevity. Just a few bottles left… It is also rumored to spur your subconscious mind in the selection of lottery numbers. Hurry… just a bottle or two remains…  Dupe Alert

bobby623's avatar - abstract

Wow!
No disrespect but do you really think someone knows the secret, and is willing to share it?
There is no secret.
Your best chance to win is to develop your own strategies.
Good luck!
Will you share if you unlock any secrets??
Thanks

helpmewin's avatar - dandy

The first (Secret Tip) is to buy a TICKET.

Good Luck Lep

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

If someone has such a secret it's likely they would have already won a couple of jackpots so maybe you should direct your question to one of those multi-lottery jackpot winners and be prepared to pay a fee.  Good luck. Wink

sully16's avatar - sharan

LOL, It would take a military strategy for me at this point.

I say keep trying until you win.Hyper

In response to RJOh

Man to get 1 jackpot off of your own strategy and not a qp your half way a genius to do it twice now your a genius more then that i'll consider you working on  Albert Einstein like frequencies.. So the questions is are there any geniuses out there winning jackpots time and time again? I think they would have to remain hidden I dont think the lottery would like that or would they  get him "take care of him" for sharing with NON-geniuses an I dont mean in a nice way haha If i was him I wouldnt even chance it to share.. Would you?

What if every strategy needed a basis and the basis was the qp for a jackpot game ONE qp and develop a FAIRLY complex formula you would use everytime to tweak the numbers given on qp on that draw.. Does anyone do this faithfully? Or is that slightly genius because its not genius til the win.. This could work on the first try thats the beauty anything is possible.. Pulling numbers from thin air is hard

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
In response to MoneyMike$

With most lotteries claiming 70-80% of their ticket sales are QP's, I think everything to be known about them is known.  The only thing a player can control are the combinations he choose to play.

In response to RJOh

Exactly so if 70-80% claim the jackpots are from qp's then why not include that in the basis of picking your own numbers or strategy. When I play I usually incorporate both into my play. But I understand most people get there tickets in one shot.

malin1257's avatar - 8ball

To All:  When choosing numbers for tonight's draw, close scrutiny of the digits 5, 0, 3, 8, & numbers 55, 50, 58, 50, 53. 

VIEL GLUCK! Cheers

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Jan 22, 2022, 11:45 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?