lucky's system

are GREAT!!!! everyone here should get premium membership!!!1 this site is awesome!! just mho!

In response to j4harv

Which one of Lucky'ssystems, in particular, are you referring to ??? Why is it so Great ???

Great??? how??? ive been trying to use them a long time, and as of yet, i have had NO luck with any of them...im still waiting to see somebody who does is that you???? show how thyve worked for you....show and tell.....prove your statement...

In response to Wentworth

lucky's daily tracker, many times if you look at numbers he says are due today,  one of them will come next day or in a couple of days, back test at least in Ga.

In response to j4harv

lucky's daily tracker, 1653, for today, didnt play but oh well

Mattmccl's avatar - Lottery-054.jpg

The key numbers on the daily tracker are what i use as opposed to the combos.

Watch, atleast 2 of the usually only 4  numbers are usually in one of next two proceding draws

In response to Mattmccl

very true

In response to j4harv

lucky's daily tracker 1093 vame out tonight

came out

hmmmm luckys system again tuesday March 3rd, 1572 came out tonight his system might be best system yet!!!!

which state are you in??? he lists all the states....im having little luck here in tri state....if it hits its notb that ofyen its a lot of hits and misses nothing wrong with his systems, they just wont work for me except evry now and then, which isnt enough to bother with..no consistency here anyway...

HOW do you use luckys system? thanks.

In response to atlfll

lucky's daily tracker, normally here in Ga. a lot of times, he is off a few days in Ga. back test/testing a few times a month/week his numbers do come out, nothing is guaranteed, but back testing, he is good

ive been really really watching since friday in the tristates...... really applying the daily tracker....5 evening correct numbers so far and 2 daytime numbers...

not bad i will keep watching so far im impressed...i was hoping it would work... lucky has been gone for two years i guess and just came back from wherever...

from what i think i read in the instructions,  his system is an automatic selection based on his system using various lp things..i admit so far by really trying to watch this week has been surprising,  but it does seem to work, but i guh it steady..tomorrow lists 0854 so will watch a day or two and report ...unfortunateley, i have never been able to get the one up one down system to produce..if you do..let me know...thanks!

womp there it is! i reported Luckys 0854 pick a couple of days ago....tonite tri state winner 645, AND i hit it!!!!! i didn hit all of them but thats 6 correct since last

friday! will keep watching and reporting, by the way i use a system to pick the 3rd number..works a LOT!!! i will keep reporting in...lets hope....

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Jul 31, 2021, 7:51 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?