Original Thread:

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/285812

Let's continue with the feedback, NO ONLINE POST PLEASE!Approve

In response to Nikkicute

thank you for restarting thread and yes lets stick to rules

Nikkicute's avatar - wi lotto3.jpg
In response to j4harv

Your welcomeI Agree!

Any recent wins? Please post! Looks like an interesting system.

Thanks for bringing this post back.  Let's get some more information on this system.  Does anyone have anything to share?

In response to Nikkicute

i tried this guys system some time ago it didnt create any wins for me. maybe it doesnt work everywhere. lucky for you if you win.

In response to WhiteStar

I have had hits with the system plus my own. The bottom line is you need to play 40 combos. 10 days worth.

In response to WhiteStar

If you tried it, how many states did you try it for? Have you tried it for Florida?

I bought this AC3 Pick4 System($100) and paid for the pick three numbers($20).  Followed all directions pick4 system sent to me was a read only file. The pick3 numbers they gave me to play .....uuhhhh came out straight during day not evening like they suggested. but not within the ten days they stated. It came out on the 12th day. spent alot of money playing . now they won't respond to my emails. oh the pick4 numbers never came out.  I even put my member ID like they suggested for faster service and still no reply.   I will try one more time,and give the guys a second chance.

In response to dandaman66

Dam, that's too bad. If I was going to spend money on the system, i would have bought the Pick 3 as that is easier to win. You got a straight though, I'm sure that covers it for the lost days. I wonder if just playing until the system hits would be better off. Choose a max number of days to stop, and restart. I've never seen the system, so I can't really say much. What if you were to do a new set of numbers everyday, and let them add up until a hit? I guess that would get costly. Good luck on the next set of numbers

well i have not bought the system, but i did buy a list on january 30 and on january 31 i did win 2700, 5715 cash 4 eve, none of the other numbers came out yet, so, not sure if system works or just coincidence, i live in Ga. if anyone here wants to go half, and partner up i would be open for that j4harv

also lucky's daily tracker is a great tool as well

slim7349's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

I also play in Ga. I bought the numbers for 20.00 they didnt come out, he sent a second set, no luck now he will not respond to any e-mails. (Bummer) 

I did win off of someone else number that they posted online from his system. If you would like for me to go half with you on the system, Find out what is needed and if it can be shared, and I will be glad to go half with you. PM me the info. Thanks

For those of you that bought the system, is it pencil and paper? Or is it plug in the drawing and gives you results? Thanks.

sphj413's avatar - hiro dolphin.jpg

I got some pick 4 numbers for MD from AC3. They never came out, and I got the same response using the member ID in the email subject line: no response. He said he had over 1000 members. My calculation is that he's made at least $20,000 of this system. I actually hit a pick 4 in MD from my own workouts during the time I was playing from his system.

Well, I purchased the system, and I think this guy is a scam. The very system that is for $100, already exists on the Lottery Post. I was able to find it within minutes. Hmm, I wonder if I can charge back my card.

Last4Show page 2Page 3 of 6

That's because in rows Dig1 Dig2 Dig3 the Digits are different. Copy the AC3 numbers, and paste them in the Adobea3-4 system, and you'll get the same results.

I agree with you.  I purchased the $20 system and was given 4 numbers. I am in California and played those numbers for 20 straight days going beyond the 10. I informed them that my numbers did not come out.  They gave me four more numbers, but they were two sets of the same number.  I didn't win from those either.  I emailed them back and told them that I didn't win and shame on them for taking money from people when they know their system is like the actual lottery - maybe you will or maybe you won't win. I am not working and I wasted so much money on the faith that this was not going to be a scam, but as it turns out - it was.

An update on my numbers, I did not win with the new set that they sent me either.

Oh well, you live and you learn! I did try the workout that was mentioned in this thread, and it

produced a pick 3 win. Unfortunately, I only played on paper. I think I will work with that  for a little

while. I'm glad that I only spent $20.

yeah , I got burned from these guys and I guess they blocked me from sending e-mails. I'm talking to my credit card company also since on my AC3 system it never worked it was a corrupt file. 

If the digits on the right corner are not updated your going to come up with totally diff. numbers.  If anyone has the new digit numbers .please post or let me know, since they say they update every few days.

They lie about updating. they don't do it. And if they did how do they update it?  I've had both systems for a month and nothing has been updated. I didn't even know those numbers were there until you mentioned them. No wonder it doesn't work. I already reported them to my credit card for fraud.

In response to flossdog

Hey Flossdog,

I thought that you were getting hits with the system, or was it just from your own system?

In response to billionairebt

i did get hits with both. but it stopped hitting for over 2 weeks

mmx1's avatar - 8ball
In response to flossdog

Thanks flossdog for being honest!

Ok people i was wondering what or how the system was updated, so I did a little testing and I got the old system from adobea 3-4,, After that on the digit part located on the far right side I inputted only the last ten evening draw numbers from each day. on top was the latest on the bottom was the oldest of the tenth draw.  I tested and got alot of straights on the evening draw and alot of box hits on the day and night draws. Works good in Texas.

take that Adrian , Martin and Chad.   Thanks for not reponding to my e-mails

timmer's avatar - animaniacs03

Which system of Adobea 3-4?

Can I get it?

In response to flossdog

So now you see what I was talking about? Also, about updating. I would assume they can just send another excel file, or email us the numbers to replace in Digits 1 2 and 3 columns. But doubt they even give a crap. They got their money.

I tried the same strategy in NY. it failed miserably. No str8 or box hits. And I was looking at all the numbers going 10 draws  ahead.

So much for that.

In response to flossdog

I'm working on my own straight system. I'm just too lazy to get more data typed up. Especially after having 5, yeah, FIVE triples in less than 2 weeks here in Florida. S__t is ridiculous. It's all a setup down here.

where can we/i get adobea system? thanks j4harv

In response to j4harv

Search for "lottery post folder of systems"

Should be the first link.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, Nov 30, 2021, 6:24 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?