i need a house . emergency

i predict numbers  and they want catch or net for me. i need a cash 5 to get a house. in this community there plenty constructions that ar empty. i been to college but jobs are only offering me a few more bucks than mininmum wage. i have a small child. i am receiving some federal help. i have put in applications for housing base on income but there is a waiting list. im in a household where the society is mistreating me as a female. i had family members and police get rough with me. that want to abuse me and put blame on a charge up a medical bill. they are trying to cash me in for an insurance policy. The law is this community is one sided and dont believe me because i dont have my own. When i try to change my image they try to force me away somewhere and put false things on me so they cant get paid.i call my state housing authority and they are saying they cannot help me. they are trying to force me and my daughter to spend expensive money on our hair and satisfy their wants and neglect my needs. i stop getting child support because they claim the state doesnot have any money. i got pregnant against my will. Can real people help me. other people that i refer are getting help and win but they block me from winning.    I can take my own medicine . They claim its mental and thats why i cannot function but i disagree and live in a place who wants to degrade me and make cash off of me. my needs should not be put aside so some other person can be wine and dine.  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. I need someone to really help me

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
In response to likeable1

You need someone to trust to talk to, if I were in your shoes, i'd contact the nearest church parishoner, sometimes we cannot see what's ahead of us for looking,you need someone to help take the weight off your shoulders so you can start seeing clearer, therefore you don't want someone that's going to broadcast your business all over the street so therefore contact a church individual for help......

i will admit prayer has help me some, but i need a true supernatural force to stop my true enemies from claiming victory. In my eyes my needs as a human being should be met before some of these animals. Somethings has to stop this cruelty and mistreatment and force for cash.

IM going to believe in the TRUE SUPERNATURAL will Prevail  and win. If GoD Love me he would give me and meet my needs immediately. For i am greater than any animal on earth by law.

In response to Jani Norman

I agree with you Jani

I like for anyone or group or organization that likes to harm and damage me or do things against my will and jeopardize and cant meet or play around with my needs and put suffrage and damage on me repent and stop or instantly be removed and kill.

I think you should start with a church.  If they can't help, they may be able to put you in touch with programs or organizations that can help you.  There are such programs, because I know several people that fell on hard times, losing their jobs, and they were helped.  I think you just have to be put in touch with the right people.

I hope they stop enforcing straight hair chemicals on blacks as a must. Stop killing us and give us of true equality as well as overweight people.      This churches are in for money and donations for sexy people and building halls.    It should be a rule no more empty repairable buildings and building of restaurants.   Its a superforce with super power.     I have not met one church that do it  all.

I hope what im looking for give me what im asking for

ThatScaryChick's avatar - giphy11resized
In response to likeable1

I wish you well and hope you find what you're looking for, but I don't think anyone on here can help you. You will probably have to reach out to people in your community. Like JKTAYLOR said, look for programs and other organizations to see if they can offer you some help. I wish you the best, Likeable1.

MystiQue470's avatar - spiderlady numerology-01.jpg
In response to Jani Norman

I Agree! a psychologist/ psychiatrist  therapeutic  lens also helpful.

In response to likeable1

I am Buddhist.  My advice is, wherever you live, look up Buddhist organizations in your local area, on the Internet. Try something different, for peace of mind.

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg

So likeable what fo u predict for feb 1

. I cannot determine who to trust, i hope anyone that mistreats me and try to gain off of me without my knowledge become very unhappy and the supernatural power gives them the mistreatment to the fullest extent and take them away quickly

People looking for miracles and changes for the better. Where are these top model, powerful and rich sex symbols that people believe in and look up to get things. Can they climb up their way to the top for us or themselves.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 3:16 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?