Ohio's Rolling Cash5(5/39) has a $461K jackpot

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

With odds of 1:575,757 Ohio's Rolling Cash5(5/39) has a Saturday jackpot of $461K while PowerBall has a jackpot of $289M with odds of 1:195M.  It's hard to decide which game to play, maybe I should play them both.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

Now that RC5 jackpot is at $521K, it's a no brainer to pick up a couple of tickets today.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - giphy11resized

Good Luck! Thumbs Up

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

Awesome ! Jackpot worth buying a few tickets for game . Wish , I lived closer to buy a few ...

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
In response to RJOh

Heck yeah.

Even just one tic gets you in the game.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
In response to rcbbuckeye

It rolled, at $595K it's even better.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
In response to CajunWin4

Unless you had a system that guaranteed you would break even or better like the Michigan couple that traveled to Massachusetts to play its Windfall game before it was discontinued, it would probably be a waste of time.  Most states will have a game with a large jackpot for its odds of winning sooner or later, you just have to wait and be ready when it happens.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

Well the chase is over, RC5 was finally won at $595K.  I did learn with over a 3600 drawing history there is a lot of information to look at for someone who is only a casual player.  With almost 400 combination patterns almost 20% of the winning combinations are cover by five of them.  I'll have to keep that in mind when RC5 jackpot exceed $400K and I decide to start playing it again.  Mean while I hope what I learned playing it may help me in the other two pick five games I play, MM and PB.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 12:07 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?