Single Most Effective Pick 3 Strategy?

Minka$'s avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

Happy New Years 2015 Everyone!

I'm new to LP and so am starting to comb through all the forum posts to learn, but wanted to ask across the board if there was a single strategy for picking winning numbers that you have found to be most effective?  I'm in Ontario, Canada, and am currently studying pair recurrence on our Pick 3 game which seems to have some success.  I'm also studying AA Pick 3 Master's (New York) website.

Thanks in advance for any advice from all your experience.Coffee

Minka$

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

Hi Minka$,

Welcome to the board!

I have been away for some time (2 years) myself, and do not know the new techniques here as I have yet to have time to scour through the posts. But if it is like it use to be, use what you have found useful and compare them to other methods that post for your country. (especially if they are drawing and providence/state specific.  A lot of times here you will find others methods coming to the same conclusions about what to play, that will help you narrow down combos that may be effective for you. Good luck and have fun. As I hope to do as well seeing the new techniques that have been posted over the last two years.Thumbs Up

In response to Dead_Aim

welcome back missed you.

joey

Good luck return Dead Aim! That's a good suggestion, to see if different methods give the same results as I really like to keep my ticket purchase$ minimal. All the best.

In response to ZDOX11

Thank you Joey,

That is very kind of you to say.I've missed having the time to come visit you all and enjoy your company and info as well.

Hopefully that will change this year.

mitch13's avatar - darksword

Welcome back Dead_Aim  nice to see you back,,,,,,,

Mitch 

rhonda69's avatar - masked
In response to Dead_Aim

Hey dead aim happy new year ur greatly missed.  To our new Comer yes there r several strategies our here I'm in ky usually for me it takes more than one way to get a number bur my faithful is the 123 +present number continue until u get the same number again

Thanks rhonda69 for your comment, esp that it takes more than one way to get a number.  I'm so new that I don't understand your faithful (123 + present number).  May I ask you to explain how this works? Tx.

rhonda69's avatar - masked

Let's say your mid comes out 458 u add 123+458=571+123=694+123=717+123=830 etc so on and so forth until u get back to your starting 458 OK so let's say u c either the same PR more than once or a number more than once other then ur base number 458 that's the number I look for.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
In response to Dead_Aim

Welcome back.  Good to see you.

In response to emilyg

Mrs. emilyg and rhonda69,

It is good to see the glue that holds this site together is large in and in charge and welcoming me back today.

I hope life has treated you all well since we last spoke. And the welcome back is very much appreciated.

Thank you kindly,

D_A 

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg
In response to rhonda69

Ms Ronda do you have the proff hits rundown book it has the caulaition done for you...

double red dot com 4.00 dollars

Nodda4me's avatar - LhDlsh8
In response to Minka$

Welcome. I don't think there is 1 single "best" strategy. patterns change, the dynamics change, things that work now may not work as effective next month or in 3 months or a year. 

AA is a good place to start off, Anthony knows his stuff.

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA

If you want to win you have to use more than one system...In pick 3 

First thing you do is cut your Base in Half  120 bx = about 60 number   base..

Now once you get your new Base of about 60 plays. use that base ever

draw...Also the Base can change ever Draw. Then use your other programs

to get the number of plays down .Say about 20 plays ...

This is the way I do it. to get that edge you need to WIN..

All the info you need is on these threads, you have to put it together..

bikemotorman's avatar - bob

A winning or successful method must be situational or adaptable, play whats running if its tier two and three,,,,,,play those if tier one is hot play tier one.
Like Bruce Lee said be like water formless follow the waves dont fight the tide go with it form with the way the draws are coming out.

Dont play every day for 333 or 444 to come out play whats coming up, this game is way less pressure then Roulette or Blackjack,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plus the price is so much lower to play.

Enjoy the fun.

Stuart

Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

Bruce Lee

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 6:17 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?