No winner in NY CashForLife?

NY retired sweet million and they have started this cash for life. I have looked the past winners info to see if if people do win. It seems the top 2 prize winners are rare. can you confirm the same unless I'm missing something. If there are no jackpot winners, people are not going to play it.

RedStang's avatar - laughing chimp.gif

I'm surprised they had any winners. This game is as hard as MM/PB but i play it when i remember.

In response to RedStang

The odds of 1000 per week for life is I believe one in 7 million. The odds of $1000 per day for life are much higher. Since the ticket price is double of SM, you would think there would be at least some 2nd prize winners.

From what I have heard the game is not that popular due to the odds and price point this is why they have had three promotions giving away free tickets since the game was introduced.

In Mass. we have the same game here but it's called "lucky for life" and the top prize has not been won in over 2 years. We've had people win the 2nd prize, which is 25,000.00 a year for life or a one time payment of $360,000.00, but no one has won the 1,000.00 a day for life in over 2 years and I don't see it changing any time soon.

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
In response to Mattapan

i thionk that is total B.S. that nobody wins and they quit the game. but thats jusst me

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Sep 22, 2021, 9:42 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?