How did you do in the Lottery in 2014?

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2

How did you do in the Lottery in 2014?

In response to fast eddie

Had my biggest payout for an online game ever.....$50 won on NC's All or Nothing game, hope to hit the big 250k in 2015....it should only cost me about 500k to win it LOL

I m up $46.

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg

Did okay but nothing statistically significant. Up a bit.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - giphy11resized

I'm about even or a little below. Hoping that next year I do a lot better.

sully16's avatar - sharan

I did okay in pick 3, not so good in Jackpot games.

Instant games: $1,000 winner

Pick three: no luck

pick four: no luck

jackpot games: no luck

Pick 3: a lil over $1200.00  ( using LP )

PB- $ 50.00 plus.

MM: $ 120.00 in the hole.

** Best decision of the Year?- going Premium without a doubt!!!

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw

About broke even. I won $1K so that's why. Hopefully I win something big in the next two days and need to update this thread Jester

music*'s avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

fast eddie , How long did that $1,000.00 last you?  Like they say at Wall Street,"Fast cash goes fast". 

They also say, " Pigs get fat but hogs get slaughtered."  "The trend is your friend". LOL

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

I am down about $2500 between vlt's and megabucks.  Also powerball and mega millions.  In the beginning of 2014 I bet big but at the end I was down to just $2 and $3 bets. so come on big money in 2015.-weshar75

US Flag

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Jackpot Game- $0

keno-$0

pick 5-$0

scatch off-$0

pick 3 - best year ever over $4,500 this have elevated because I was willing  to read and learn from others....

pick 4- although this is a task this will be my main game of 2015 smashing I did learn a lot about this game won about $3,000 or better I will own this game soon......

In response to music*

well music*, your so right. I like everybody else is hoping for that life changing jackpot until then it's just kicking the ball down the road buying yourself a day, week, month or a year of playing.

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg

Honey502 gave me winning numbers for Kansas. I played the wrong number that night. She had 012 in the box along with the 103 winning number. I was debating on playing the same numbers for 2 days but I just enough to pay for something else I needed. That night the winning number came out 367 and I had it on my one day ticket.

Think's avatar - lightbulb

After playing in four decades I am still waiting for a ticket that I can take to a claim center (over $600).

In 2015 I'm cutting back on the games I play and when I play them.

Probably do just Mega, The Jack, Classic47, and FF when they are high enough...rather than just playing them as I do now.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Sep 26, 2021, 7:41 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?