List 3 

Igamble's avatar - spider

ZERO RNG UNIVERSITY Alumni

PRESENTS

TX ON X-RAY

List 3 -338 334 389 493 998 

List 4  -388 884 498 993 499

List 5-888,999,889

Many thanks to Proffesor Blackapple and Professor Monel/Lantern who's continuing dedication to teaching for last 14 years i admire and did not go unnoticed !

Ps-member 'destiny creation'is advised to keep your coloured markers at home thia time.This class is for adults only.thank you !

Guaranteed 200% at least 3 box hits in next 7 days from those lists !

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg

I'll be watching,,thanks for the post

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
In response to Igamble

Where are you expecting these? In Texas? If so, push 084 083 up here then when they're done.

In response to dr65

Ok,i'll send a drone to fly them over to Pa soon Wink

In response to Igamble

Igamble

Good luck!!!

Thank you Teacher.Will make one topic especialy for Tx for straights hits too.

In response to Igamble

LIST 3 -ONE HIT -839 TX-DAY 12/24/2014

List 3 -338 334 389 493 998

HOW DID IT HAPPEN    ?Eek  Was it Dr. MIRACLE Big Grin Santa,maybe adobea list of 100 numbers and  difficult to comprehend methods ?

Answer-just the applied teachings  of our Master Professors !

SHORT AND EVASIVE EXPLANATION -educate yourself about the specific filters tought by Lantern and lesson of Master BA about  vtracs family of 4's and 5's and their recent history.

In response to MonEl

TEACHER,

I AM pleased to report that on evening  draw in TX the X RAY machine has produced another hit -699.

Another one bites the dust ...and another one ..and another one  another one bites the dust oh yeA Noel

Party

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg

Bravo Banana

Keep it going

In response to Igamble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Freddie Mercury had a great voice.

Big Smile

In response to MonEl

Thank you Fernando .I read your pm and may apply the info somehow.Try to erase some old Pm's from mailbox so you can recieve new ones !or copy&paste old ones to new  location ??and that will make space for new ones...

In response to Blackapple

Thank you Professor !

In response to Igamble

I closed the P.M. box. cause as time goes by I might come to the Lottery Post less and less and also because I am kind of tired of lottery stuff and I want to be left more or less alone.

As to that chart, I thought about making those kinds of charts for many years, they might help quite a lot, but I got so very many ideas thru the years and felt so tired most of the time that I never got around to trying out most of the things that I thought about, now I already forgot about most of the stuff that I once knew in regards to the pick 3 and the lottery in general and I like it better like that.

That chart maybe would need at least 360 past draws to be of use, but I don't know, if it is too much trouble or if it is not of use then don't use it.

Good Luck.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 9:06 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?