Lifes Journey Day 12/16

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke

Members Celebrating:
                                    Ni4Ni, gra8*2win, DrannyMa7, jofa269, strat156, sugabear, lataylo45, jmrappa2002, mxfreekstyle, pelletman

________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Happy Birthday " to all , past and present members of Lottery post

Have a Great Day.!

birthday

cbr$'s avatar - maren

"Happy Birthday" to everyone PartyWIN BIG & have a great day!

dallascowboyfan's avatar - chi

PartyHappy birthday everyone, have a bless day......  Party

sully16's avatar - sharan

PartyHappy Birthday everyone.

gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall

Thank you maddog, and everyone......i have had a great day, took off from work, and had some me time......It is also

a day that i reflect on that i lost my mom on my birthday.  She had a unexpected accident, and it was sudden.  So today

is bitter/sweet.   But i really enjoy this website, and i learn so much from all of you......God bless and Merry Christmas!

four4me's avatar - gate1
?¨¨*•???*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨?¨*•???*•*¨?¨?•??*¨¨*?•???*•.¸
???H?A?P?P?Y? ?B?I?R?T?H?D?A?Y???
*¨¨*?•???*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨¨*•???*•*¨¨*?*¨¨?•*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨¨*•?*¨¨*
MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
In response to gra8*2win

Sorry for the loss of your mother  gra8*2win. I guess it would be bitter/sweet on your Birthday.

Always remember the good times she gave to you, it helps.   Merry Christmas  to you also...

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Sep 26, 2021, 7:41 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?