6 patterns

Hello, how many combinations are possible as a whole at most three repeating patterns of each of the letters ABCDEF =
Example = AAAEED
Or DDDAAF ...... EXAMPLE = AAAAEE = CAN NOT WHY HAS 4 Repeating a LETTER, NOA CAN YOU DELETE FOR THE THREE LETTERS MAXIMO is,
ASK = no discretion to a maximum of 3 letters how many combinations are possible?

How to create an algorithm that discovers patterns of 75% to 80% of the draws of a lottery?
  This algorithm will discover hidden patterns that looking superficially found not only through coordinated leaving traces in each statistic in the central strip

In response to dr san

I do not think computers can "discover" any pattern.  What you the programmer must do is ask the computer to search for a specific pattern and "report" how many such patterns were found.  Computer can not think; they can not put 2 and 2 together.  They must be told what to look for.

Numbers do behave in a pattern thatis not quite random, but not orderly either. And the best example
is a pattern I have neverseen inmy years ofresearch.
I call itthe 1-2-3-4-5-6 bad-boy pattern.
It can also be 2-4-6-8-10-12.
Or 42-41-40-39-38-37.
You are unlikely to getthose numbers allmeeting together at one time in one game. The chances are
very remote indeed. Andmost players know it. That's why you neversee this kind of pattern picked on a
board or coupon... or even as a drawing fromthe computer pick.
Because everyone knowsthey are hugely unlikely to occur.
Butluckily there aremany patternsthat aremore easily identified. There aremillions of other patterns
arranged in different ways. Remove those bad patterns, and you have left a small percentage ofrandom
numbersthat have amuch greater chance of winning

Here'sthe steps:
1. Check outthe results ofthe last game in your area. You can find the results by entering "YourGame
winning numbers" or "YourGame results" in any large search engine.Go back to the winning numbers
on the last day of play, whether amid-week game or a Saturday one.
Make sure you view the LAST set of winning numbers available.
2. See if your game shows unusual number combinations, asin these examples:
- Three consecutive numberstogetherlike 3, 4, 5, or 25, 26, 27, or even 41, 42, 43.
- Numbers concentrated together at one end ofthe play range, like 33, 35, 36, 38 or 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 (not
those numbers you understand - just a pattern like that).
- Unusual patterns of close numbers of 3 ormore thatmay be in or out ofsequence. A pattern like 2, 4,
6, 8 in two areas ofthe winning numbersis another example.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
In response to dr san

Straight from the horses mouth of Ken Silver.

10 secrets to winning the lottery

Hello, gasmu and winsum, you could create a filter to reduce bet calculator
  Example after seeing each statistical view by the central band of higher frequency of each statistics, Winsun already have several ready statistical would be easy to mount the calculator
Magical touches ie could choose up to two options for statistics, and post processing calculator, but first you must make the database of each statistic, to give the touch (or choice) of each statistic or industry, hitting the choice settles the bet

GROUP aaa

Sorrry, I mean 

abcdef

aabcde

aabcdf

aaabcd

aabcef

aaabce

aaabcf

aabdef

aaabde

aaabdf

aaabef

aacdef

aaacde

aaacdf

aaacef

aaadef

abcdef

aabcde

aabcdf

aabcef

aabdef

aacdef

exe= 49/6

02,06,09 15,16, 46=   AAABBE PATTERN

MrProgrammer's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

Ok dr san, from your clarification in that PM to me, I will program a count of this request for you.  Since I have decided to build myself a base set of programs for myself to count stuff like this, and many other variations, for myself for various lottery games.  Made some good progress today, so adding an exit to count your stuff for you I am pretty sure I can do for your counts wanted by the end of this coming week.  And I will post the result here in this topic at that time for all to see.  However, before I finish and post it, please state here your guess at how much you think it might reduce the permutations.  I think it will be fun to see your expectations versus the actual counts computed.  The number of total permutations, regularly, for Mega Sena 60/6 that you wanted this for is 50,063,860.  Please reply here with your prediction.

In response to MrProgrammer
 Sub jorel()  Dim i1            As Long  Dim i2            As Long  Dim i3            As Long  Dim i4            As Long  Dim i5            As Long  Dim n             As Long  Dim iRow          As Long  For i1 = 3 To 0 Step -1    For i2 = 3 To 0 Step -1      For i3 = 3 To 0 Step -1        For i4 = 3 To 0 Step -1          For i5 = 3 To 0 Step -1            n = 6 - (i1 + i2 + i3 + i4 + i5)            If n >= 0 And n <= 3 Then              iRow = iRow + 1              Cells(iRow, "A").Value = String(i1, "a") & String(i2, "b") & String(i3, "c") & String(i4, "d") & String(i5, "e") & String(n, "f")            End If          Next i5        Next i4      Next i3    Next i2  Next i1End Sub

there. I need all the combinations of the six conditions
* Example up to three letters
aabbcc aaabcd and abbccd .......
each of the six letters have to be up to three letters
aaaxxx aaxxxx and axxxxx
* The list below
Lack of two or
aabbcd example, abbccd. ......
this list below is an example, but failed to do all 3.2.1 of each letter of conditions
will be used in the lottery
01-09 = a
* B = 10-19
C = 20-29
30 -39 = d
= 40 to 49 and
F = 50 to 60
Example = = = aaabcf draw 02,06,09 15,26,59 or
02,15,26,51,53,56 =
in total are 336 formations ok
hit condition no later than 3 number of lines each, and then see what is formçoes more out confronting the registration of sweepstakes
  because you can get to a 140-160 these 336
  eeefff this formation, it is very difficult to do, so first it hits the standard
  (One of 336 formations) then comes the line of filters

Hello, I was with a friend in LONDON, making the 336 formations excel in the possívies in total, in conditions
Of up to number of rows, but now you have to confront statistics as registration of sweepstakes, to see which formations come out more often and put on a list next to the planilia, this can be used in powerball U.S.A too.
So a small part already ready are the 336 formations

aaabbb
aaabbc
aaabbd
aaabbe
aaabbf
aaabcc
aaabcd
aaabce
aaabcf
aaabdd
aaabde
aaabdf
aaabee
aaabef
aaabff
aaaccc
aaaccd
aaacce
aaaccf
aaacdd
aaacde
aaacdf
aaacee
aaacef
aaacff
aaaddd
aaadde
aaaddf
aaadee
aaadef
aaadff
aaaeee
aaaeef
aaaeff
aaafff
aabbbc
aabbbd
aabbbe
aabbbf
aabbcc
aabbcd
aabbce
aabbcf
aabbdd
aabbde
aabbdf
aabbee
aabbef
aabbff
aabccc
aabccd
aabcce
aabccf
aabcdd
aabcde
aabcdf
aabcee
aabcef
aabcff
aabddd
aabdde
aabddf
aabdee
aabdef
aabdff
aabeee
aabeef
aabeff
aabfff
aacccd
aaccce
aacccf
aaccdd
aaccde
aaccdf
aaccee
aaccef
aaccff
aacddd
aacdde
aacddf
aacdee
aacdef
aacdff
aaceee
aaceef
aaceff
aacfff
aaddde
aadddf
aaddee
aaddef
aaddff
aadeee
aadeef
aadeff
aadfff
aaeeef
aaeeff
aaefff
abbbcc
abbbcd
abbbce
abbbcf
abbbdd
abbbde
abbbdf
abbbee
abbbef
abbbff
abbccc
abbccd
abbcce
abbccf
abbcdd
abbcde
abbcdf
abbcee
abbcef
abbcff
abbddd
abbdde
abbddf
abbdee
abbdef
abbdff
abbeee
abbeef
abbeff
abbfff
abcccd
abccce
abcccf
abccdd
abccde
abccdf
abccee
abccef
abccff
abcddd
abcdde
abcddf
abcdee
abcdef
abcdff
abceee
abceef
abceff
abcfff
abddde
abdddf
abddee
abddef
abddff
abdeee
abdeef
abdeff
abdfff
abeeef
abeeff
abefff
acccdd
acccde
acccdf
acccee
acccef
acccff
accddd
accdde
accddf
accdee
accdef
accdff
acceee
acceef
acceff
accfff
acddde
acdddf
acddee
acddef
acddff
acdeee
acdeef
acdeff
acdfff
aceeef
aceeff
acefff
adddee
adddef
adddff
addeee
addeef
addeff
addfff
adeeef
adeeff
adefff
aeeeff
aeefff
bbbccc
bbbccd
bbbcce
bbbccf
bbbcdd
bbbcde
bbbcdf
bbbcee
bbbcef
bbbcff
bbbddd
bbbdde
bbbddf
bbbdee
bbbdef
bbbdff
bbbeee
bbbeef
bbbeff
bbbfff
bbcccd
bbccce
bbcccf
bbccdd
bbccde
bbccdf
bbccee
bbccef
bbccff
bbcddd
bbcdde
bbcddf
bbcdee
bbcdef
bbcdff
bbceee
bbceef
bbceff
bbcfff
bbddde
bbdddf
bbddee
bbddef
bbddff
bbdeee
bbdeef
bbdeff
bbdfff
bbeeef
bbeeff
bbefff
bcccdd
bcccde
bcccdf
bcccee
bcccef
bcccff
bccddd
bccdde
bccddf
bccdee
bccdef
bccdff
bcceee
bcceef
bcceff
bccfff
bcddde
bcdddf
bcddee
bcddef
bcddff
bcdeee
bcdeef
bcdeff
bcdfff
bceeef
bceeff
bcefff
bdddee
bdddef
bdddff
bddeee
bddeef
bddeff
bddfff
bdeeef
bdeeff
bdefff
beeeff
beefff
cccddd
cccdde
cccddf
cccdee
cccdef
cccdff
ccceee
ccceef
ccceff
cccfff
ccddde
ccdddf
ccddee
ccddef
ccddff
ccdeee
ccdeef
ccdeff
ccdfff
cceeef
cceeff
ccefff
cdddee
cdddef
cdddff
cddeee
cddeef
cddeff
cddfff
cdeeef
cdeeff
cdefff
ceeeff
ceefff
dddeee
dddeef
dddeff
dddfff
ddeeef
ddeeff
ddefff
deeeff
deefff
eeefff

HELLO, mr programmer thanks for answering my request,
= Goal is to see which formations of 336 possible that more leave Example aaabbb, eeefff ..... etc are difficult formations to leave then filtering out 336 you can get to a 140-160 good training to play and set
Example A it is abbcef = a bet would be = 05,12,15,27,45,56, or other variations researched by statistics and delays by line.
Could access the planilia? There has Sweepstakes 60/6 to confront the 336 To see the statistics so the 50 million odds of 60/6 was reduced to 336 training standards (provided that give up to three numbers per line) this pattern comes out in 95 % of the draw,

hello, I tried to send a spreadsheet link the sample sweepstakes for you to see !!, the forum blocked, claiming new member !! what I do? Question, the forum members can send an example of mediafire link in this post? thank you

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
In response to dr san

Try this

Click the link and download the file.

It show 43470 back digit combinations for any 6 digits in any order.

G

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Sep 22, 2021, 9:42 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?