New Member from New Jersey - Who should I follow?

LottoLuck777's avatar - angel of-abundance-fortuna-anna-ewa-miarczynska.jpg

Hi All,

Greetings and Hello!

I hope all of you are making money with this service.

Anyone from NJ that can point me in the right direction of who to follow for NJ picks?

I like to play the Pick3 & 4, Cash 5, Pick 6, Powerball and Mega.

Any pro's here? I'd really appreciate it. I have a premium membership, and I am still learning how to use this website.

I have been playing the lottery since I was 17. I never won a thing, and obviously I have been doing something wrong since I keep getting the same results. So, I'm hoping by joining this website and meeting with others here I can improve my chances and finally winning a jackpot. 

Thanks all, and best of luck to you!!!Smile

In response to LottoLuck777

Welcome to LP !! Pay attention to Lotto Laughs !!!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - giphy11resized

I don't have any recommendations on who you should follow, but welcome to Lottery Post, LottoLuck777! See Ya!

Rman313's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

Yes NodWelcome!! Check all your NJ threads for p3 and p4. Won 9 times since I started reading them in September myself. Lots of good information.

sully16's avatar - sharan

Welcome to Lottery Post, win big!

Hey follow  flossdog lakerban and onlymoney

drmiracle, cajunwin4, ctny, and brand

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw

I'd watch the predictions board and keep track of who posts hits on Pick 3 & 4 of your state. Then check out their overall prediction statistics and decide if you're comfortable to use their predictions to play. Welcome and good luck

Wow! Thanks everybody!!! I appreciate all your welcoming me and your good advice! I look forward to your friendships. I wish you all abundance and luck! Cheers!!!Cheers

In response to destinycreation

Lotto Laughs sometimes posts numbers for individual states in the Pick 3 Forum.  Look for her threads there.  I don't know if she posts on the Prediction board, or not. Not everyone does that.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - chi

Welcome to the LP  Thumbs Up

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
In response to Lildarryl

Thanks Ninja

I have a weak spot for new comers. 

I'll create a P3 thread for NJ soon. 

Welcome to the LP family.

I won my first $28 bucks on NJ Cash 5 using this site! Yippie!!! Hurray!...will re-invest this in some pick 3 and 4's for tomorrow. 

How'd everyone make out today?

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Sep 26, 2021, 10:48 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?