My VIRUS{s} are gone...still want to play DASH for Cash??

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid

I would love to play so...if any of you would like to continue to play...we can start over...someone else can start the thread and it will be theirs...but I will play if any of you want to play again...

now...a much less action game to play is every player who wants to play could play 5-10 numbers per week only...and see how everyone does playing in a much smaller pool....I dont live in a lottery state but I think most players want a VERY SMALL GROUP of numbers to play...that makes for a smaller investment on their part that way if they miss it doesnt hurt so bad....and if they hit...its nice to be able to hit with a smaller group of numbers..

COME ON...someone start a thread to play a game..I will play for sure...TERRY

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg

What's the budget again  ???

I want   South Carolina for 3 draws day/night $1 straight

463-493

How much  do I minus $12 from

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash
In response to lotterybraker

Terry,

Don't you think it would be a great idea to have a Pick 3/Pick 4 Thread Topic (sort of along the same lines as Maddog's Mega Millions Challenge) with specific rules and regulations to follow ??

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash
In response to str8ca$hhomie

I think I just volunteered the LP Administration to be so kind as to provide us with this proposal.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid

Doesnt matter to me what game we play pic 3 or pic 4 or a combination of both...everyone that wants to play can help make the rules...that way it is everyones game......good luck everyone!!!!!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 6:17 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?