I was really counting on winning Tuesday's Prize.

Yes, I know. We all were.

No, you see, I was really counting on it. I had many important things planned, with such a prize.

And it went to someone in New York. New York is always winning something.

I didn't even win prize 2.  I needs me a win.  Someday, I hope, amowin.

LOL It's always NY or CA

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
In response to AmoWin

What is your point?  Do you think the actual winner is going to care about the other players who had plans for his winnings?

ThatScaryChick's avatar - giphy11resized

Never count on winning a lottery jackpot until you actually have the winning ticket in your hand then you won't be disappointed.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw

What's more frustrating than living in a state that has players winning jackpots very often and  you yourself never having won even $1,000? it's like falling from the 5th floor and landing 2 feet away from a trampoline Green laugh

In response to AmoWin

Trying to get get rich by playing the lottery is like trying to commit suicide by riding on commercial airliners.

Crazy

hearsetrax's avatar - alien on_computer.jpg

In response to RJOh

I had this neat little island all picked out too so the winner should be a little sympathetic.

Hiding Behind Computer

THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
In response to AmoWin

You can use a lottery ticket as a talisman to attract wealth into your life.LOL

In response to AmoWin

Of course you should have won based on the fact that other players did not have " important things planned".

music*'s avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

Thank You "ThatScaryChick" for your wisdom and also for your selfie. I had imagined you a blonde but now am glad to see your reality.

Party

mikeintexas's avatar - h87TsB4
In response to music*

It's always nice to be able to put a face with the name...or nickname.  With a name like "ThatScaryChick", I was afraid she might be my ex-wife.

hearsetrax's avatar - alien on_computer.jpg
In response to mikeintexas

Green laughLOL

but seriously .. if thar was ever a living doll "that scary chick" is one of them Embarassed

ThatScaryChick's avatar - giphy11resized
In response to hearsetrax

You guys are silly. lol

Embarassed

In response to AmoWin

I only have one thing I'm counting on when I buy my tickets...and that is to lose LOL!

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 6:11 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?