Possible maintenance downtime tonight (Thurs., Oct. 30, 2014)

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

I just wanted to give a heads-up that I may be doing some maintenance on the Lottery Post servers this evening that would cause some downtime.

During the downtime the site would be completely unavailable.  It might last only about 10 minutes, but perhaps up to an hour in a worst-case scenario.

I will try to hold off on starting the maintenance until after 10:00 PM Eastern Time.  I would do it in the middle of the night, but I've been pretty exhausted with work, so I'm not sure I can hold off that long.  After all, I do have to remain awake for it.  Wink

I'll post a follow-up message here if I decide not to do it tonight -- or if it does happen then I'll post when it's finished.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

Thanks for letting us know.

sully16's avatar - sharan

Thanks Todd.

hearsetrax's avatar - alien on_computer.jpg

Cheers 

best of luck Todd & thanks again for the warning Thumbs Up

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif

Know the feeling!!!!!!!!!   Thank You!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
In response to Todd

Dang Todd!

Here I thought you could do all that "techie" stuff in your sleep.

LOL.

Make it so Maestro. It's a responsible thing taking care of your baby.                                             

Thanks Todd

BeachLife42015's avatar - z0GrivS

Thanks Todd. 

See Ya!

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

Thanks for the update, appreciate everything you do here.

Website.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

Well, that went super-quick and super-smooth.  The maintenance took a total of 6 minutes, which is better than I could have hoped.  A lot of planning always helps!  Big Grin

Igamble's avatar - spider

Thank you Chef !i didn't felt any disturbnce in my Lp use .Those 6 min. Must have been passed in another dimension within this one ??okay ...let me get bk  back to my healthy&organic  LP addiction ...

hearsetrax's avatar - alien on_computer.jpg
In response to Todd

Green laughgo ahead and jinx yourself hehehehehe

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Sep 16, 2021, 1:46 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?