Powerball or Mega Mililions

Do you think anyone from Lottery Post will hit Mega Millions or Powerball?

do you guys play mega million more after the odd increased to 1 in 259 million or powerball even though its $2 a line?

there are some missing LP members. I think at least one of them hit it big and is sitting on a beach somewhere.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
In response to keepitreal

YesYes Nod

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
In response to morning

I buy Mega QP Dance

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
In response to morning

I play them both. Don't forget second prize is $1 million. I always play the megaplier hoping to hit $2 million - $5 million. Never play the powerplay.

pickone4me's avatar - lightbulb

More then likely they won't actually admit they're winners on here, I sure wouldn't announce it, if I won one of those two.

CDanaT's avatar - Nolz june15.jpg
In response to rcbbuckeye

Preferably the MM, but will play both after the 100 million annuity is reached(very little interest in what happens before that figure)....got to know your limitations. Won my money back on the last 3 draws. I asked Santa and he said I was on the "nice" list...he also told me that rcb is on the naughty list...guess he's gettin coal in the lottery stocking this year !!!!!Approve

CDanaT's avatar - Nolz june15.jpg
In response to keepitreal

YES.........someday in the near future

I would send a post stating that I won, nobody knows me on lp.  Besides, it gives more hope to somebody on lp to not give up in winning the jackpot.

music*'s avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

Why would you take away all your own hope by voting NO ? Keep Hope Alive  by the Reverend J J.

See Ya!

Only if they buy their tickets in California

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

Considering the time this website has existed, the number of members, the number of drawings and tickets played you would think someone here has won a big one.......or did they?

In response to Coin Toss

l believe that if a member of the lottery forum won, they would go on record and say so - or display behavior like that of " William the Silent", who kept his mouth S H U T.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

Unless someone from here is in one the four anonymous states it would be really hard to hide it, or would it?

A screen name would provide a wee bit of cover but otherwise..........

Scared

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 9:06 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?