SMD Hot Sheet and Instructions

Hello Team and thanks for all of your postings, privates messages and concerns. Here we will take a little walk inside the SMD Files get a better understanding of what we are looking at and why, here I will answer most questions that you have but some things I must hold secret for now. So NC had 371 last night,

That means if they use balls that a 3 came from the 1st position, a 7 came from the second position, and a 1 came from the 3rd position. That's all I go by and I am very strict about it. I don't listen to all the stuff that people say, it simply throws you off. You know the stuff like the numbers are controlled, the dates, the astrological birth signs, and all of that. That just doesn't make since to me, so I focus on what I see. Ball and Machines, ours look something like this...

Now this is what I see everyday. No one in the world can tell me that this has something to do with ANYTHING other than it's just stats, so we will keep up with them. We need to track the balls that haven't come from the machines, and if the states use computers we will track them the same way, we will keep up with the digits that haven't shown in each position. Here is part of NC SMD Files.

Keeping Track of the  Positions

This is ONLY the combined Chart, this Chart will keep up with the ball or digits. If you look under P1, you will see three colors, those are the balls or digits that haven't come from P1, the 8 ball with 31 skips, then the next is the 0 ball with 21 skips and then the 1 ball with 18 skips.  Sometimes the skips will get real high in certain states calling for and ALERT status. But since we know those balls haven't shown we will put an eye on them in a column like this

1.That's the 1st position. The 2ndP shows the we have a 5 due the most, then the 4 and then the 8. So we put them in a column.

8. Thats P2. The 3rdP shows that we have a 9 due the most, then the 8 and then the 0. So we put them in a 3rd and last column.

0. Thats P3. So now I make a TTT out of all of those numbers. Here is the image of the TTT's from the NC Sheet today...THE COMBINED TTT IS SET UP THISWAY.

The Midday and Evening TTT are ran separately and there own TTT's ar created.

Midday    TTT                                       EVE   TTT                          COMBINED TTT

TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, YOU ARE JUST LOOKING AT THE BALLS THAT HAVEN'T COME FROM YOUR STATES CASH 3 MACHINES.

Any questions up to this point let me know now, next we will move on to the Overdue Balls and Sums, the the Pairs.

I with you but a lil confused where did the 7's come from in the ttt box? Since they have already showed. Thanks

In response to Nita2014

Thats the Midday and Eve boxes, the Charts are not shown for them. But I have them locked and loaded.

Ok got it! Thx :)

Goalisamillion's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
In response to CASH34OLOGIST

Ok, Boss the confusion has set in here, lol..

How did you formulate the TTT boxes for mid & eve, just like someone else asked where did the 7's come from ?

How far back do you go to consider a digit to be well out of range, 10 skips or more ?

NC Midday Chart by itself...iI didn't wanna show all three charts vut if it cuts down the confusion here we go, this is where the 7's came from.

1 pos 078 due, 2nd pos 045 due, 3rd 789 due.

This is just for the 1 box ONLY.

This is for the Evening box...

Middle box, 185 due in the 1st pos, 859 due in the 2nd pos, 908 due in the 3rd pos.

This is for the Eve middle box only.

I'm with you so far here in Florida. ....

Ok, simple enough.. I got that part, lol.. thanks for explaining that.

So you are separating the tracking of the digits & positions for separate draw times aka mid  then eve?

In response to Goalisamillion

Midday, Eve, and Combined correct.

In response to Goalisamillion

This is why I asked you in the other post, How much better would you be playing poker if you could see the dealers hand? Cause what we are doing here is looking at the Dealers Hand. So let's play Cash 3 Poker !!Green laugh

NC....THE DEALERS HAND

If you look back at all he recent TTT's from SMD's you will notice, that 90% of the numbers that fall, you can see them before they even come, take a look. That's why I pointed out the old rhythm sheet, look at them TTT's you will see that 289 that fell today.Wink

Yes I get what you meant now.. Lol... I like that . And your correct it is an advantage seeing those hands as you do you will be winning the WORLD SERIES OF P3 POKER, all the time LOL...

I just love you lol! Thanks for all your hard work..I see one of my numbers straight.. ? The box changes everyday?

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, Sep 28, 2021, 5:46 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?