Most wins in a row? What system were u using then?

doodoohead's avatar - reaching vector-id801852852?s=170x170

What were the most wins you ever had in a row for the Pick 3 or 4? Box or Straight ?

What system were you using at the time?  How many numbers did it take per draw to do it at the time? 

Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the communist party? Thud

doodoohead's avatar - reaching vector-id801852852?s=170x170

Almost forgot. My record was 5 Box wins in a row. Won both the Midday and Evening 2 days in a row and the Mid on the 3 day.

My good friend did 7 in a row.  We were using almost the same 30 box numbers per game.

I hit straight. Nov 2012. And july 2012.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg

I hit pairs play (Pick 3) 4 days in a row +1/-1 in Pennsylvania back in 1997.

Using an old version of a DOS program called LottoPro 1984 edition I won 3 or 4 straights also in 1996/1997 but never in a row.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

Pick 4    - September 2 Straights

HHEH-100's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

August 2014 five straights in a row.....Pick-3 playing 80 numbers. System: reference box with 30 draw history.

timmer's avatar - animaniacs03
In response to doodoohead

What is the list of 60 numbers?

Won 3 in a row last year but only Box wins. No big money. Louisiana doesn't play fair at all. Play box get straight. Play straight get box.

HHEH-100's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
In response to clothilde

Why not play combo?

In response to HHEH-100

Oh yeah. Combo,the kiss of death for both in Louisiana games.

Edibs3's avatar - not found.png

Never better than 2 in a row. One box one Str8, but several in one lucky week. Playing the all even,all odd,high low etc.

Interesting and good to hear about big wins from others at least. Good question   

I hit 5 days in a row, and one of the 5 days I hit day and night.  They were .50 plays of about 15-20 numbers, of course the ones I did play 50/50 did'nt come the exact way. This was years ago, I used the system of Steve Players, consecutive pairs.  Have'nt played consistently in a while, seems like North Carolina Pick 3 just won't cooperate.

In response to pamelab

Which Steve Player system did you use ???

In response to Edibs3

I also hit 2 in a row, funny part was - same number midday & eve!  Hit it boxed each time, but was playing st/bx - Confused

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Jan 15, 2021, 2:50 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?