North Carolina Scratchers

Scratch$'s avatar - sm lottery.jpg

As of the date of this post, the $4,000,000 Multiplier Spectacular ($20) is ripe and ready for the picking. Released over 6 months ago, all four top prizes of $4 million are still available, as well as six 2nd prizes of $1 million. I predict it won't be much longer before somebody hits one of the top prizes.

In the $10 card category, the two best cards are Millionaire 7's and $1,000,000 Jackpot, with 6 and 5 top prizes of $1 million left, respectively.

The $2500 A Week for Life tops the $5 card choices, with two top prizes left.

Best $2 card: $1000 A Week for Life, two top prizes left.

Best $1 card: $500 A Week for Life, two top prizes left.

Get out there and buy some scratchers! One thing is for sure - you can't win if you don't play!  Big Grin

Post your winners! Dance

RedStang's avatar - laughing chimp.gif

Scroll down. https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/226512/734  Also 100$ on 200k jackpot.

Have any of you noticed how often the top prizes are claimed after a new game starts? Sometimes, Ga has had as many as 3 winners of a top prize within a month of a new game. Then you don't see anymore for about a year.

North Carolina spreads them out a bit more. There might be one top prize won the first week, but there usually aren't three the first month - maybe one a month. The last top prize on a card can sometimes take a long time to win, because many players will move on to a newer card with more top prizes.

All the $4 Million top prizes are STILL available on the Multiplier Spectacular ($20)!  The time to buy is NOW, because it won't be much longer before somebody hits one of the big ones! Thumbs Up

jay704's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

this post cost me about 100 bucks

L273's avatar - animated money-image-0064.gif
In response to Scratch$

I Agree!  it won't be much longer before somebody hits  $4 Million on it

But where will it show up NC has 100 counties.

In response to jay704

Set a monthly budget and buy as many as you can afford. Persistence pays off - you may never win the big one, but you might hit some cards with 4 or even 5-figure prizes.

In response to L273

Hopefully it'll show up in my hand! Big Grin

If I visited there, it'd be my luck to win on one ticket. Good luck! :-)

In response to luckyladie

It's real easy to get here from Georgia! Just jump on I-85 and come on in the house! Stock up on scratchers and buy plenty of Cash 5 tickets too! You might not win anything, but you'll help keep my tax bill lower!

Jester

In response to Scratch$

I could use a nice trip and a nice souvenir on the way back home. haha

WOOT! Somebody finally hit one of the top prizes on the $4 Million Multiplier Spectacular!

No details are available yet as to who and where, so stay tuned to this thread and the NC Education Lottery website for further info!

Party

jay704's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

good, now i can stop buying

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Sep 22, 2021, 9:42 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?