were are missing lots lp members

addai1516's avatar - lib

who do you miss ? i got quite of few of them.. Gifted child , Jackhammer john , dead aim . oh my friend tantip miss u alot girl where u at lol ?

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

msgirlinga...she taught me a lot and I would love to know what happened to her.

Does anyone remember the foreign guy's name back in 2008/2009 who used to post crazy ideas, that people just laughed about ??  You could never take this guy seriously,although he took himself seriously.  I can't remember his name. [Maybe it began with a P ???]   I think he was from costa rica, or some spanish speaking country.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw

That must be pumpi76

addai1516's avatar - lib
In response to maringoman

Thats him  pumpi76 lol

That's him !!!  Whatever happened to Pumpi76 ?????  Did he change his name here on LP ??

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
In response to Sherita

She  was  a  Good  one   sherita

Was  one  of  my  best  friends  on  here

Nice  person   with  a   Lot   of    Knowledge   and   Very   Helpful

She  told  me  one  time   ......Play for the Digit...........Then  play for the  Pair..........Then  play for the   Combo

I  follow  that  advice  even  to  this   day

I  haven't  heard from her for  a  long  time ( lost her home e-mail  address when my computer crashed a few years ago )

She  quit  the  lottery   " to have more time to follow  her  convictions  to the  Lord  more  closely  "

She  was  a   Sweet  Soul   ,  who  is  Greatly  missed  on  here

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
In response to destinycreation

No   I  dont  think  he  changed  his   name  on  here  destiny 

Because  if  he  did ,  we  all   would  probably   still   know  it   was    Pumpi   Smile

He  was  one  of   a   kind

He  was   truly   a   hard  dog  to  keep  under   the  porch   Smile

I  miss  him   too

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
In response to addai1516

Past posters/Winners is goneSmash

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Last time Pumpi76 posted anything was July 4th 2012.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw

He was one hilarious guy. Had a unique way of looking at things. He probably decided to get a new handle

lottolaughs's avatar - animaniacs28

I was wondering about him myself. According to his blog he suffered from schizophrenia unfortunately. Poor guy.

Yes, there are several people who have left LP.  Some I miss and others whose leaving was a good thing.

The reason some have left, I believe, is due to the attacks they have suffered at the hands of the narrow minded.  When a hypothesis was advanced in the hopes of inaugurating an in depth discussion, these people were attacked viscously.  So they left after a few months and I really don't blame them.  But I still miss them.

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

lottoburg, what happened to him?

In response to lottolaughs

Yeah I saw that. I also haven't seen Just Exploring commenting on LP for a while. She's nice.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Sep 16, 2021, 1:46 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?