Ga Fl Sc Nc

STORM's avatar - Rean

Sometimes In Life Our Path Changes And Other Things Take Precedence.. With That Being said, Not Even My Change Cud Keep Me Away From My Lp Family. I may Not B Here Much, But I'm Here For The Time Being. I've Missed You All!!

262*/922-626/692*/299

102-701*-501

089-608* 342-123*

Special 209*/062  389/863* 395*/536*

Good Luck Everyone!!

Remember STORM/U.N.V.ME Loves You Always...

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
In response to STORM

See Ya!Hi STORM -so nice to hear from you.  We love you too dear.  Hope all is going well in your life.

Blue AngelBlessings to you and your family

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to FLATRANSPLANT

See Ya! Hi dear, Babi girl an I Are Doing Great! I've started My Doctoral Program... I'm Glad to B back here 

amongst friends Wink

nikita18's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
In response to STORM

Hurray!So happy to hear from you.  Missed your wisdom and concern for others.

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to nikita18

Wink  Thanks sweetie!!

Heat's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
In response to STORM

Ga mid 266. That didn't take long. Great job as usual.

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to Heat

((Hugs))   Party

mbain's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

Hi storm nice to have you back!!!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to mbain

Hi mbain, Wink Hru?

swissmocha's avatar - 003 1.jpg
In response to STORM

Glad to know you are doing well!!!

Congrats on the 062 Straighttttt in Ohio!!!

Wish I would have seen it!

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to swissmocha

Thank u dear! Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean

Weekend Highlights... 

690* 900/909* 660/600

Good Luck Eveyone!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to STORM

NC 953*

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to STORM

SC 066 Wink

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
In response to STORM

Love that 600 you have, if only NY would give it up, thanks for the numbers

Last538Show page 536Page 537 of 652
dkwillis2000's avatar - Donna 20K%20Riggs%203.jpg
In response to STORM

OMG!!! That's pretty darn funny!!!!   Thanks for giving me such a great laugh today, STORM!  I almost answered a Facetime call while I was in restroom one time -- that could have been embarrassing!  They hung up before I answered. 

If you would, could you pm the December sheet and details.  Many thanks and good luck to all! 

Many blessing and thanks!

Dk

Good day Storm how are you? just checking up on you and may God continue to bless you and keep you and your family . Enjoy your day love.

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
In response to STORM

hey girl any new sheet since the one with 4 numbers????

WHISH's avatar - flower2
In response to STORM

Hi Storm this is WHISH I have not been playing that much.  Thanks for all you do.  Please me your sheet.  My email is hew_jean@yahoo.com  THanks

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to STORM

Dec 3, Va 638 Dance

Members Denise_01 an Tonibaby I will send u Both Tracking info.. Other 3 received info yesterday. I didn't send All, got a lil busy.. A lot of u Know that my Keys were lost the other day, Let Me tell u how Good God is, 'I Received a call from a nice lady at Navy Federal Credit Union in Stockbridge informing me that a guy came in that eve an turn my keys in saying he saw the mini Atm card on my key chain an he thought if he turn it in, keys would get to the right Owner. Y'all don't Know how hurt I've been cus a few keys goes to a box my dad gave me when he passed. I couldn't do Anything but Yell out an Give God All The Praise. I may of had to replace my keys to my Mercedes which was a grip.. home.. P.O Box but I cud of Never replaced my dad's Keys.. Looking Up Screaming.. 'U R Everything'.. and because of Your Grace an Mercy, 'I Am Able' Smile Thanks goes Out to My LP Prayer Warriors.. money_team, girlsugar, LADYPISCES, Denise_01, Tracy07, ToJo76*, brighteyes, Thank u ladies.. U made this Experience filled with So Much love an how u encouraged Me Good things will Come my way especially cus of My Giving Heart to Others. Your True Friendship Means Everything to Me, 

Love u immensely Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to Niftythrifty

Embarassed Honey, jus a mess an I was talking like Everything was gravy, flip'n my hair back an everything Not even Realizing I'm Exposed.. LOL Thanks luv, I jus Keep it Real Always on my thread.. Sharing a part of My day, Allowing Y'all to Know an C, 'Life Happens'.. Blessings* 

Denise-01's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
In response to STORM

Yesssssss!!!!! Our God is awesome. I'm so happy your keys were recovered. I knew everything would workout in your favor. Be encouraged my sister!!! Love you too!!! Smooches!!!!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to Kyanbud!

Anytime, Congrats dear.. Dance

Hi Storm. How was your day? How can I get your numbers?.  Thanks and keep blessing.

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to L273

Dear, I'm doing a Special sheet this eve an will get it out to u asap, thanks..

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to helenmw111

My dear, My day is looking Up.. Thanking God! Smile How are u? I will pm sheets to u anytime u Need'm.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to lank

Pls let me Know if u Received sheet, thank u!

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to kittykittycat48

Yes dear, I sure will Smile

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to CATINA24

Everything is fine dear, hru/fam?.. 'I love your Avatar'.. Smile Anytime u don't Receive My sheet, Pls let Me Know.. this message Goes Out to Everyone. U r so sweet wanting to do for me, but 'U, Simply being U is All I Ask'.. Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to dkwillis2000

LOL.. oh dear God, I cud image it wud.. lol

Sending u sheets now.. gl tonight sweetie

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, Dec 7, 2021, 6:25 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?