Ga Fl Sc Nc

STORM's avatar - Rean

Sometimes In Life Our Path Changes And Other Things Take Precedence.. With That Being said, Not Even My Change Cud Keep Me Away From My Lp Family. I may Not B Here Much, But I'm Here For The Time Being. I've Missed You All!!

262*/922-626/692*/299

102-701*-501

089-608* 342-123*

Special 209*/062  389/863* 395*/536*

Good Luck Everyone!!

Remember STORM/U.N.V.ME Loves You Always...

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
In response to STORM

See Ya!Hi STORM -so nice to hear from you.  We love you too dear.  Hope all is going well in your life.

Blue AngelBlessings to you and your family

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to FLATRANSPLANT

See Ya! Hi dear, Babi girl an I Are Doing Great! I've started My Doctoral Program... I'm Glad to B back here 

amongst friends Wink

nikita18's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
In response to STORM

Hurray!So happy to hear from you.  Missed your wisdom and concern for others.

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to nikita18

Wink  Thanks sweetie!!

Heat's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
In response to STORM

Ga mid 266. That didn't take long. Great job as usual.

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to Heat

((Hugs))   Party

mbain's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

Hi storm nice to have you back!!!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to mbain

Hi mbain, Wink Hru?

swissmocha's avatar - 003 1.jpg
In response to STORM

Glad to know you are doing well!!!

Congrats on the 062 Straighttttt in Ohio!!!

Wish I would have seen it!

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to swissmocha

Thank u dear! Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean

Weekend Highlights... 

690* 900/909* 660/600

Good Luck Eveyone!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to STORM

NC 953*

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to STORM

SC 066 Wink

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
In response to STORM

Love that 600 you have, if only NY would give it up, thanks for the numbers

Last332Show page 330Page 331 of 652
STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to Deefer

My Pleasure, gl this Month my dear..

WHISH's avatar - flower2
In response to STORM

Storm what are we looking for this evening in GEORGIA? We had a repeat this morning 331.  I hope it 300 I been playing it for a while.

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to WHISH

Sweetie, I played my 468 combo an then some, also 498 strbx (hit).. I was tasting 468 so badly.. (Hold) cus it's coming!! Now a series is on the rise... Ryde!! 

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to STORM

Tennessee 978 Party

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to STORM

North Carolina 686 Party

STORM's avatar - Rean

Good morning LP Fam,

How's everyone doing? I wanted to let U know that I wont B here much anymore. Any numbers that I Post are the numbers to play. I'm No longer doing breakdowns for each person, I simply Dnt have the time an the time I did make to B here wasn't really appreciated with the backlash I receive outside of my thread.. I will continue to post numbers, All I ask is that you believe in the numbers I post an jus play.. When I come here, I Always have in mind a way I can Uplift Spirits.. Put a smile on your face. I'm Not here to take away from anyone. Even if u dnt like me for whatever reason, I'm ok with that. B who u are, Never let the voices of others dictate who u are to like/dislike.. When u are speaking to someone, it's Not what u say, but how u say it. We Are here on this earth to help each other but so many ppl are Only out to get what they can in anyway possible. If Only.. I cud help Everyone who asks.. I wud an to those of u who stop speaking to me, it took some time but I'm moving forward now an will jus B careful who I Allow in my life/heart.. 'God makes No mistake'.. Even if I have to walk Alone, I'm prepared to do so. 

Have a Blessed Day!!

Love u, Storm Lovies

domonique7's avatar - Yavill
In response to STORM

Thanks for all you do Ms Storm

Just know that you are loved and appreciated 

God bless Smile

Gd Morning Storm how r u ? Storm i appreciate everything that you do for me and LP families. I c the enemies and  haters is at it again. Storm no weapon form against u shall prosper just continue to do u . Storm enjoy your day love and don't let no one stop your happiness.Lovies

Tonibaby's avatar - c29bb1ed5c2d26a585b384561392053e
In response to STORM

i feel you on this...we do appreciate all you do..no truer words were ever spoken! do you and enjoy your fam..life is to short to be spent wasting time on haters. we love you and have a blessed day shuga!

ntrini17's avatar - animaniacs24

Thanks for all you do Ms Storm, God bless you and your family all the time.

Please keep in touch it's a lot of us that truly appreciate all that u do,

Take care of you and the family and do keep in touch...

Love ya!!!

Dee

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg

Hi Storm, I hope you are having a blessed day. You are very much appreciated here on lp. No matter what the haters say, you are an amazing woman. You take time from your family to help others.you do not have to do that, but you choose to because of the person you are. You will always be my inspiration. I don't  come here looking for numbers all the time. I come to see the blessings you are pouring on others. So don't  let the devil steal your joy. Do What You Like, and Like What You Do in spite of how others feel. Always remember, I appreciate you and I love you sis.

Storm i hope u hold on to your 468 st in Tennessee.

WHISH's avatar - flower2
In response to STORM

I will continue to play 468. I thank you for posting.

STORM's avatar - Rean
In response to STORM

Ga 898 StrSmash  See what happens when I Get off to myself an stay centered and focused.. If u Are close to me an we spoke today, I Know U won.. Congrats!! Next 3ppl will recieve $100 payouts this weekend or mayb more, gotta get that one an go Hard!!

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Jan 22, 2022, 11:45 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?