No textNo textNo text

CYCLES Research Institute of Florida

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
eddessaknight

INQUIRY:I

Anyone with hands ob experience or first person knowledge of this orgaization???

Thanks in advance

Good Weekend Wishes

EddessaKnight

onlymoney
In response to eddessaknight

Please take your time explaining in detail what you're trying to convey when you have ample time in the near future, not when you're running out the door in a hurry. That's not the best time to start a thread. lol

Green laugh

eddessaknight
In response to onlymoney

Point taken, onlymoney, so I do appreciate the heads up on the error. With letter "b' next to "n" it was another typo as I am contending witn carpel tunnel & arthritis, so message should clearly read " hands on experience" with the Cycles inquiry

Apologies to all who I may have inadvertenly inconvenienced.

Fortuna

EddessaKnightSun Smiley

PS-

Anyone had interaction eith Cycles???

onlymoney

Spelling errors wasn't what I was reffering to. The point was to ask you more about details regarding the subject which was Cycles Research stuff. I never heard of this. Thanks.

flossdog

Cycles Research Institute was way back in the 80's and 90's and focused on astrology with regards to the stock market, gambling and the lottery. Famous Astologer Jack Gillen and D.D. Brown were part of that. Mr. Brown has passed away and cycles has been out of business for over 20 years.

eddessaknight
In response to flossdog

Hi floodog

A sincere note of appreciation for your informative resposne regarding my inquiry regarding Cycles Research Instistute of Florida Although an admirer of Jack Gillen's publicized success record in multi speculation application, I was unaware of his affiiliation with the late D.D. Brown.

GILLEN UPDATE                                                                                                                                                                                Today is Derby day @ Churchill Downs, when Jack previously was publicly predicting his Derby winners on syndicated radio in New York/Boston, happily I was aboard some of those winning pics. I believe Jack is well & still living, semi retired in the Orlando area & that his son Tom Gillian is still active in the speculation prediction biz

Good Weekend Wishes,

Foortes fortuna juvat

EddessaKnight

flossdog

Yes, jack is alive and well and he does have a website.

FD

eddessaknight
In response to flossdog

Most appreciated Jack Gillen update flossdog

Ancient Chinese Proverb:
"When someone shares something of value with you, and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others."
Good Weekend Wishes w/
Fortuna
EddessaKnight
eddessaknight

`

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?