No textNo textNo text

As a major JP winner: How much cash would you have in your home safe?

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
noise-gate

Personally- l think $50,000-$100,000 is plenty emergency money. How much are you prepared to have in cold hard currency in your safe?

Your Thoughts?

lottoguysocal's avatar - atlantis dubai_1118783i.jpg
lottoguysocal

Guess it would really have to factor in some things, neighborhood shouldn't be one of them, as a JP winner security would be number one of course.  I guess the factors would be lifestyle, necessity, how my investments were doing, etc.  I would have 200K-500K in my safe and maybe some of it would be in gold bars.  Hey don't kill my dream lol

bigbear29

About a thousand or less.

sully16's avatar - sharan
sully16
In response to noise-gate

5 thousand cash

50,000 rounds of ammo.

Someday lead will be much more valuable then gold.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118
hearsetrax
In response to sully16

Yes Nod but I think 10k in cash and maybe 60k rounds

sully16's avatar - sharan
sully16
In response to hearsetrax

Yep, you could be right.

Shelby Mustang

Probably not actual cash, but gold coins, or blanks. The ammo thing goes without saying of course LOL

CDanaT's avatar - Nolz june15.jpg
CDanaT

$100-150 K in currency, gold and silver coins, 20K in 9MM ,20K in 40MM,10K in .357 , 10K in .45, 1K in .308, 2K in .300, 30K in .223, 10K in slugs/double 00 

That should take care of any immediate concerns.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
noise-gate
In response to Shelby Mustang

It would appear that some anticipate a "Say Hello to my Little Friend" moments?

bigbear29

Yes, I do not get it. Are some of you planning on winning the lottery, and than starting a war or expecting trouble?

CDanaT

Noise, noise noise,,, its not about anticipation, my friend  No No.....it's the few small details in the prep work of "what if" factor Wink.......I probably should have added 12 body bags to my list as well(just helpin the taxpayers out with expenses, you know....just incase)

CDanaT
In response to bigbear29

Nooooooooo  Bear, never start a war, just be able to handle trouble if it comes.....Besides, looks like many of us folks enjoy collecting things...you know, like guns n ammo  and other folks like other things, like baseball cards, beanie babies, coke products and such...it's all in a personal preference I would say  Patriot

bigbear29

are you expecting a revolution in the United States, if so, you and I will probably Be dead and gone before the rich people of our country allow that to happen.

CDanaT
In response to bigbear29

Noooooo no revolution, and I have zero intent of being extinguished before my time without some resistance. I enjoy collecting cash and things., especially after the big jackpot win ! Wink

Thats why I would have the 100-150K in cash,gold and silver,,,just in case

bigbear29

I own 2 guns and the only thing that I think about is someday hitting the lottery and living in a gated community.

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?