No textNo textNo text

Just for fun: You working on a project, your significant other shout " we Won".. your next move is?

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
noise-gate

(A)You comment" COOL" and go back to what you doing.
(B)You say " let me wrap this crap up and we gonna party like it's 1999".
(C) With tears in your eyes you reach for the phone to call your loved ones beyond the immediate family circle!

* This is the weekend and its a " fun topic"... please no rude comments, be absurd if you must- but respectful.

** Have a Great Weekend People...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
rdgrnr

(D) I'd say "You're still gonna have my supper on the table at 5, right?"

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
Jon D
In response to noise-gate

I respectfully comment that this topic is absurd. Confused

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Coin Toss

I would ask her, "Really?" and is she said, "Yes, really", I'd drop everything, look up to thje sky and yell, "Gods of freedom we are yours", hoping she wasn't going to look up in the sky and say, "Gods of freedom, I'm yours!"

Scared

bainboy

My question would be "won what?"

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
noise-gate
In response to Jon D

Yeah and it's nobody's fault but your own that your boxer's are worn backwards.
Meh.

noise-gate
In response to rdgrnr

But the response could be " l thought we gonna celebrate by you taking me out to dinner l promise to order a meal under $15.00?"

sully16's avatar - sharan
sully16

E. Oh goody, can we get your brother out of our basement now?

noise-gate
In response to sully16

Lol Sully- or can get our couch back? Or better let him take the couch when he leaves.

sully16

lol, he can have the house and everything in it, except my dog, if I win millions.

CDanaT's avatar - Nolz june15.jpg
CDanaT

I am going with #4....."We did ? Are you surrrrrrrrre ? Did you read it with your glasses on ? Let me see the ticket to make sure its 100 % correct. Not like last time when you looked at the scratch off ticket and you thought that the 4 leaf clover (with $10,000 under it) looked like a Club symbol (in a deck of cards) that you needed to actually win the prize" <------True story 3 weeks ago

sully16
In response to CDanaT

LOL, Her heart had to be beating like a drum.

Six balls

F. I consult with a qualified psychiatric professional ASAP because a person who does not exist is talking to me.  Crazy

noise-gate
In response to bainboy

How would we know?

onlymoney

I'd buy a really big house !

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?