No textNo textNo text

You just won 100 million dollars after taxes! Would you make her sign a pre-nup?

veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
veganlife125

You just won 100 million dollars after taxes!  Would you make her sign a pre-nup?

Toronto

I'm the non-traditional type, so I wouldn't get married anyways. I'll just do the Brangelina thing

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Win$500Quick

I am already married and so I won't be signing a pre-nup. I will probably win before my husband anyway.

Tang's avatar - abstract
Tang
In response to Win$500Quick

My thoughts exactly!

Shelby Mustang
In response to veganlife125

Great question but it could cut both ways too...Would the ladies make HIM sign one??? I say stay single and break up every couple of months so they cant claim common law after 7 years, if that is legal in your state as well LOL

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
helpmewin

You just won 100 million dollars after taxes!  Would you make her/HIM sign a pre-nup?

Never Love

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
RJOh
In response to veganlife125

No I would just call off the wedding, with that kind of money I would probably look more attractive to someone with money.  I would expect the samething from the woman if situation was switched.

sully16's avatar - sharan
sully16
In response to Win$500Quick

I Agree! Thumbs Up

Artist77's avatar - batman14
Artist77

I am very impressed with the enlightened responses to this question from one and all.   Thank you. Lovies

onlymoney
In response to Toronto

I agree.Why the heck would I ever get married? So I can get nagged all day long? No thanks. Green laugh

I like being free to do whatever I want, anytime I want. No drama allowed in my house!

One-Day

If married, I'd make sure she eats her mushrooms like that Craigslist guy did: (just joking)

my first wife died. How did she die?  Mushrooms, poisoned ones.  I haven't been that lucky with wives and mushrooms.  My second wife died as well.  How?  Mushrooms, poisoned ones.  So how about your third wife?  Oh she died too.  Mushroom poisoning too?  No, she fell downstairs; she wouldn't eat the dam mushrooms. :)

dognabit

Shelby Mustang
In response to dognabit

Darn they're cute!! I know they were just made for each other. It only cost him 181 million for him to find her

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
rdgrnr
In response to dognabit

Some women just can't resist a unibrow.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
rdgrnr
In response to Artist77

You're welcome!  Big Grin

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?