No textNo textNo text

Have you had the feeling of being scared to check winning ticket?

tony869

Well someone last night here in WA state won $1 million and i peeked in my wallet and i see the first number right and closed it right away.... I feel nervous and as you know i almost hit the lottery 4 times in my lifetime and just that one number is always off.. So now these days i get little nervous and don't know how to react if i hit it....  Please insert the JAWS shark theme... Crazy

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
helpmewin

I just started thinking about this so i will have someone to get the money for meDance

tony869
In response to helpmewin

Yeah and i am going to give it a week and i know people here always come forward the next day to claim.. If no one comes in then i will check my ticket then....

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
HoLeeKau

Shark Attack animated emoticon

helpmewin
In response to tony869

LOL what you have a year to claim it?

That will be a great way to start the * NEW YEAR OFF * GOOD LUCK TO YOU Lep

helpmewin
In response to HoLeeKau

Green laugh

BuyLow's avatar - fd725949c52faf3bef0a9e377747408d -iphone-wallpaper-palm-trees.jpg
BuyLow

Yes, I walked into my local Publix and saw a sign on the counter, "Winning 6 MILLION DOLLAR TICKET SOLD HERE" I was lightheaded lol.....

BuyLow's avatar - fd725949c52faf3bef0a9e377747408d -iphone-wallpaper-palm-trees.jpg
BuyLow
In response to HoLeeKau

Thought we should go to Todds saying about getting struck by lightning while getting eaten by a shark hahaha....

Chadu82's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Chadu82

Of course I get nervous, lol....  I'm always thinking positive and believe each draw is the draw I'm going to win it big!  : )

Theox-'s avatar - DAylUYw
Theox-

The only time gotten nervous was when someone won the powerball jackpot in my state.

Shelby Mustang
In response to tony869

Nope dont get scared. I get excited. I won $6 last night and I was excited to see I had that megaball plus 1 number. Still waiting for all 6 numbers though. I'll be super excited then

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
savagegoose

make sure the back already has your sig on it.

pacl9800

Yes i get that way when i lose alot.

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
ttech10

When I lived in California there was a big ticket winner sold in my area. Was anxious when looking up the numbers and pulling out my ticket, then saw I matched one number.

onlymoney

Naw, I got a good feeling I didn't win. No surprises.

When I come up to a "T" in a street looking for an address, I have two choices. Left or right. 90% of the time I pick the wrong direction.

What was the question again?

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?