No textNo textNo text

If you were given the choice

jrosina

HippyHi my Family, if a genie came and said to you I will give you back all the money you spent so far on the Lottery, but you are going to forfeit a Big win you'll have in the future; only he doesn't tell you when that future win will be; one month 2 years, 5, years or 10 years from now!.

Would you take the money or let it ride? 

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
HoLeeKau

Let it ride.  I've spent quite a bit, enough to get a few things done that would be nice to have done. But it's not a life changing amount. If the genie could guarantee that future win would be at least a million bucks, I'd take a gamble on it happening sooner rather than later and just keep playing.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
dr65

Hi jrosina HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

I'd let it ride. I spent it - it's gone. I won some, I lost some...I don't want it back. It was the cost of playing.

Just the fact that Genie says I'm going to forfeit a big win in the future IF I take it now actually means I have

a future and will be alive to collect it. I can wait and in the meantime, whenever it decides to show up, I'll

have fun playing waiting for it.

Win tons and have a GREAT 2014!

(btw, someone better play that 3402 - your current post number - I'm waiting on it here in PA and it may

go somewhere else too)

jrosina
In response to dr65

Hi dr65, Have a Very Happy Holidays!!  and I Love the way you are loking at this!

jrosina
In response to HoLeeKau

ok Holeekau, I hear you; but remember we don't know how soon...

genie only said you will win!

jrosina
In response to HoLeeKau

coming to think about it..we would all rather it be sooner! Ha,ha,ha

Candlelight777's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
Candlelight777

I would let it ride

Good things come to those who waitBanana

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
OldSchoolPa

Man, even if I don't win until I am 44, I would still let it ride! Note that I did not say something like nursing home age since I don't see any fun in winning huge money at that age...basically all others would merely be circling you like vultures, knowing that someday soon you will be 6 feet under and that cash can be theirs! I want at least another 44 years to spend that money myself Big Smile

sully16's avatar - sharan
sully16

I'd get the cash back and retire.

jrosina
In response to OldSchoolPa

ROFLBig SmileGreen laughOldschooLPaa!!!Ha,ha,ha,HHHAAAha,m LMHOoofffff!! Too funy

jrosina
In response to Candlelight777

Candlelight777, I am inclined to let it ride..White Bounce.

jrosina
In response to sully16

Confused

My Sully16 have you Invested so much!!!...Well so have I; and when you put it like this, it is something to consider...Now I'm confused...never been wishy-washy so I really have to think gthis out..LOL..

oh, boy!!have to think on my choice here ok..!

sully16's avatar - sharan
sully16

I've been playing for 30 years, thats a lot of moolah...would be nice to get some back.

jrosina

Smileymy Sully16, That is a lot of moolah, think what  the Genie said you will win BiG!!

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
haymaker
In response to jrosina

Let it ride, not sure what I've spent over the years, but doubt it's anywhere north of $15000.

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?