I played 20 lines today on MEGA 636 PLUS Million dollar Jackpot How much did you Drop on It ?

Hamp101's avatar - spherewall

Mail For YouHow much did you wager today in Real Money ?   I put up 20 dollars only 4 quick picks  lol Good Luck ,or happy preadventure People LOLDance                                                                                                   Party

mrcraft's avatar - waveform

10% of what you wagered.  I bought $1.00 yesterday and was going to stick with that.  But, I bought another $1.00 today.  Both QP's.

Good luck!

I splurged from five lines to eight lines.  I found some extra cans.

dk1421's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg

I think I spent around $20 at most. I did drive around and hit a couple places buying single plays, just to raise my odds a bit.

Theox-'s avatar - DAylUYw
In response to dk1421

Looks like we have the same play style. $20 dollars spread across a few different locations.

$160.00 because of a office pool...

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways

Tuesday Night Winning Numbers;

8-20-14-17-39 MB-7

SaintAndiesPl's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
In response to Jani Norman

A lot of low numbers.. i bet someone won...

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
In response to SaintAndiesPl

I could see multiple winners.

I can tell you that it won't be me. $2 waged and $0 returned. Both tickets did have relatively low numbers though.

Dropped $20 on qp's. I hit a couple of white balls but not enough to win anything. Didn't hit the gold ball on any of my lines. Maybe I'll get lucky with powerball tomorrow.

SaintAndiesPl's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
In response to ttech10

I can definitely see multiple winners too.. those numbers came out as if it was old mega... I  played 2 dollars and got 1 number.. Crying

In response to SaintAndiesPl

Call me selfish, but I hope that no one won tonight. I want anouther shot at it on Friday.

In response to Hamp101

I put 20 on it as well. But now, I'm afraid to look at my tickets.  What do I do ?

In response to LottoBoner

I purchased 10 lines but can't find one of the tickets with 2 lines on it. Good luck!

rdgrnr's avatar - nw barkeep.jpg
In response to AmoWin

You better let me have those.

I don't want you having a heart attack.

I'll let you know if you won anything when I get a chance.

Last1Page 2 of 2
sweetie7398's avatar - flower2

I purchased $20 worth. I had 2 numbers  on one line and 3 on another but no mega ball. I really wish SC would print 10 lines on a ticket Instead of just 5.

Think's avatar - lightbulb

Lost $16

Played $200 in Georgia tickets are in the car not checking them until tomorrow.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64

Since MM changed the game I cut back to only $3 per game.

Got the MegaBall plus one.

Why do I play 3 lines? Because Maddogs Mega Millions Challenge allows only 3 megaball number predictions Smiley

New York's avatar - 103h4yr

$5. I'll get that back with a big win in pick 4.

Lol, now that the hype is over, we lotto players can return to normal. ;p

2End of thread (2 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Nov 28, 2021, 5:41 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?