No textNo textNo text

Mega Millions Jackpot state!

s5thomps's avatar - Lottery-033.jpg
s5thomps

With close to 2/3 of the possible 259,000,000 combinations being sold for tonights drawing I am predicting that the jackpot will be either hit this evening or no later than Christmas.  I also feel that there will be more than 1 jackpot ticket sold. When it does hit I think there will be at least 4 jackpot tickets. The states that will probally win are California, Texas, New York and Florida. Of course everyone has the same chance to win but statisticly most of the big winners come from states with large populations. Good luck to everyone who haves a horse in the race. There will probally also be a record number of 5/6 winners. So whomever it wins the 5/6 or 6/6 good luck and God Bless! Remember David Lee Edwards. (Don't need any more sad stories)

gnozahs's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
gnozahs

Ca

Toronto

Maryland

four4me's avatar - gate1
four4me
In response to Toronto

Yep Maryland

tony869

Washington State

mrcraft's avatar - waveform
mrcraft

Let's hope California is at least one of the states that produces a winner.

kariz69's avatar - dude
kariz69

NC is DUE

Shelby Mustang

If it does hit its gonna be at least three, and one of the three should or rather I hope will be NC

Jill34786's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
Jill34786

If it hits in either Colorado, Maryland or Florida I would be pleased. I think the jackpot will be split 2-ways.

ieatdirt

I'm thinkin Idaho, southern part.  Already had Lahti (2011, panhandle) and Duke (2005, Boise area) and with all those non-gambling Utahns Wink flooding the border it's time.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Coin Toss
In response to ieatdirt

Whether it's tonight or the next few draws I'm thinking multiple winners, multiple states.

I've also got a hunch that one of the winners will be someone from a non-lottery state that traveled to a lottery state to play.

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Win$500Quick

Florida will get it's first win.

monster96818

Yes

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
helpmewin

IndianaSmiley Santa

daxpax

NY I hope. Good luck helpmewinBanana

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?