LittleOldLady LP Member In Need Of Prayer

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
Clarksville United States Member #487 July 15, 2002 16532 Posts Online
Posted: Today, 10:34 am - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

I am tired.  I know most of you guys just think this is the only thing I do but its not.  I went to Nashville to the hospital again yesterday and I start my chemo again the week after next.  My prognosis is not good but it isn't bad.  I have been told that I have a year or so left.  I am not sad.  I will catch my stuff up and post for this evening.  Don't cry for me, cry for the people who will miss me.  Prayers are always welcome.     

Posters are not forever...     

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/265546/10

Littleoldlady

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways

In the words of Mohandas Gandhi, “There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever.”

am praying for you hang in there

rdgrnr's avatar - walt

I will pray for your healing, Little.

In Jesus' Holy Name.

Starting right now.

Believe.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - giphy11resized

My prayers and thoughts go out to you, Littleoldlady. Group Hug

helpmewin's avatar - dandy

Littleoldlady, you will be in all my prayers stay strong doctors arent in charge of you God isBlue Angel

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor

God   Bless   You   and   Heal   You   and   Be   With   You       Little

Your   In    Our     Prayers

Gary

ThemBonez's avatar - 16314 s.jpg

My prayer has been sent.  Take care and may The Almighty bless you, comfort you and heal you in your time of need.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw

Littleoldlady my heart goes out to you and your loved ones during this time. Remember that miracles still do happen.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke

It is called the "Jesus Prayer", and it consists simply in uttering  the single word "Jesus" (or "Lord Jesus", or "Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on  me, a sinner") in any situation, at any time and place, either aloud or silently.

LittleoldLady, you are in my prayers...

pumkin-050's avatar - paladin Nikroan.png

"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of  Good courage; Be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." Please know that you are in my prayers, and what ever you go through speak life over yourself and believe.

SaintAndiesPl's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

Sending my prayers.. prayers can go a long way..

Artist77's avatar - batman14

Little old lady you are in my prayers. Miracles also happen every day so don't give up.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg
In response to Jani Norman

Jani Norman:

What a wonderful name >>>>>>>>>2>>know U>>9/12/13>>>>!!!!!!

"meaning" UR name has a "HOOK">>>2>>know U>>9/11/01>>>>!!!!!!

YESTERDAY in USA in NY>LOTTO>DEATH!!!

Jani Norman:

NY city> hit 9/11/01 (Janis it was HELL!!)

PLEASE "REMEMBER" FLIGHT #(#93)

todd beamer^said^>"LET's ROLL"!!!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

Prayers on the way.  I believe in God's miracles.   Hang in there   Blue Angel

LastShow page 4Page 5 of 5
str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

Give out but don't give up! You are in my Prayers!

The Lord Thy God In Heaven works MIRACLES in mysterious ways.

honeybearcake's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg

Keeping you in my prayers LittleOldLady! Miracles happen everyday!

honey10's avatar - nw femaleelf.jpg

I am jus hoping you get better soon,just don't give up,It ain't nothing GOD can't do,I can attest to that everyone who knows me call me a living miracle,Around this time I was in I.C.U,for 3mnths,Jus felt bad at work, went home lie down,next thing I knew tellin my neice to call the ambulance cause I felt bad,they had me on life support,I coded about 6 times,My pastor came to read my last rites,my family was there they say(Drs) that I wasn't going to make it,I had in a trachea,couldn't walk,couldn't talk,jus was lyin there,the (Drs) wanted to put me on dialysis,sayin all my organs was shutting down,but GOD was there beside me every step of the way,so that didn't happen,the (Drs) order every test you can think of to see what was wrong,I had known illness,well I came out of ICU AN WAS TRANSEFERE TO FEMALE SURGICAL,Is'nt GOD wonderful,I was in hospital for 4mths,Did theraphy to learn how to walk,they took out the trach,I learn how to talk an now I am typing isn't GOD good so in sayin all this I want you to keep prayering and have faith and dont give up,GOd has the last say,My prayers are with you.Blue Angel                                                luv ur friend andrea

(honey 10)

lotto lynn's avatar - Yavill

I will keep you in my prayers littleoldlady may god take care of you. 

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
In response to duckman

I Agree! ...
              Littleoldlady 
                   I will certainly be praying for you & miracles to come your way~

My prayers are with you , my God hold your hand and help you.

Littleoldlady, I feel like you are a part of my heart. God's love is always with you.

you are in my Prayers.

Blue AngelLittle old Lady,

Be with god, love and live,

be a friend to jesus, forgive yourself for your transgressions and good luck on your recovery and your soul journey.Blue Angel

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png

I know chemo as a oneway.

Hello, I am NEW here, but saw your request for prayer & just wanted to say, YOU have MINE! Prayers go up & BLESSINGS COME DOWN!!! AMEN....  OsRedRose1

In response to OsRedRose1

Welcome to LP!

Stay strong LittleOldLady!

Hey lillady i would like to help you i believe in natural holistic healings and chemo is a poison you cant heal poison with poison.Please let me know if you want my help.

jump6702's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
In response to ogivens15

amen. in jesus name everything will be alright.

Nikkicute's avatar - wi lotto3.jpg

Yes, a prayer for you and your family, God bless!!Blue Angel

5End of thread (5 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Jan 15, 2021, 2:50 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?